Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
120us, jeez that is steep, I bought mine for 75us.
'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Well damn D.A.M. you can make $45 US....Lets sell it $25 for you and $20 for me. See how nice I am.

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Yeah I got it for a good price, the price of this card should start to rise now that its appearance's on ebay is less frequent. Wink

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Theres a Bach on ebay right now, it ends in 5hrs, im interested to see what it goes for. Confused

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
I have one more Chiles to let go and then if I can't find another 2 Bachs I'll give up...

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
The Chiles and Bach cards are tough finds already, glad I got mine. Nothing though, has been as tough to find as a Joe Don Baker card. They must have been all snatched up before I started collecting. Ive been on ebay almost everyday for the last eight or nine months, and I dont remember seeing one baker card. Frown I still need a couple of autos to finish my 40th anniversary master set. Tom, you dont have an extra walken costume by any chance? Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tom, you dont have an extra walken costume by any chance? Wink

Why I just might! I think I've got a few of all of them. I did have a Joe Don Baker Auto but like everything I gave it away! You know a pretty face, nice figure, smile and I give away anything! I'm talking girls by the way! Luv You

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
quote:

Why I just might! I think I've got a few of all of them. I did have a Joe Don Baker Auto but like everything I gave it away! You know a pretty face, nice figure, smile and I give away anything! I'm talking girls by the way! Luv You
Sure you are, thats what they all say. I have to complete my Women in motion set quick so I can go after some more expensive cards, like a John Cleese auto, Roger Moore auto, and a few others. I also need a D.A.D binder, with salmon auto, which I have also not seen for a while. Hopefully ill have lots of women of Bond doubles, so I can make some deals. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully ill have lots of women of Bond doubles, so I can make some deals. Wink

Like for a Walken Costume Card?

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Possibly. Confused Confused

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Possibly. Confused Confused

Hmmmmmmmmmmm okay nevermind.... Razz

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Just got to get those darn cards, just gotta make it through the weekend.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just got to get those darn cards, just gotta make it through the weekend.

I don't know how you're making it. I'd be nuts!!! But then again that's normal for me!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
TWS, I see your unloading a Bach , it must be bittersweet. Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A Bach - where, where, where ?????

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
A Bach - where, where, where ?????
Ebay, good price too. Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The only Bach I can see at the moment is this one
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3262096647&category=219

and the bid is at US50.00 at the moment with a day or so to go.

Oh, speaking of JB autos - there is a Denise Richards just listed

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Im actually the high bidder for the Richards card, hopefully it wont go too high. Confused

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator here... reminding you that these threads aren't *really* for general chat, this section is just for posting the breakdowns.

Guys, you've pretty much hijacked this thread, it's a long way to walk back before you find a single breakdown!

If you could please take any talk about card set specifics and the like to the General Discussion Area, that would be great.

Thanks very much, like Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sarah... Sorry for the chatty Aluminums. We'll go play nice in the other yard..

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Bach to the boring stuff, ho ho

Box 4860
Barbera Bach Clap
Kristina Wayborn

Box 4108
Gloria Hendry
Lucinda Palazzi

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post