Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    MZF-Monsters Zombies & Freaks(Cult-stuff.com)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MZF-Monsters Zombies & Freaks(Cult-stuff.com)
 Login/Join

posted
I received 4 packs of this product.
Packs were: 343/950A, 344/950B, 345/950C, 361/950A.

Buying 3 packs or individual packs labeled A, B, C guarantee you a full set of base cards.

Other than the base cards my packs contained:

Autograph Variant Card of Card #1
Signed on the back by Matt Dixon
The front had glitter on the character's dress
No glitter or signature on the regular version of Card #1

Mystery Bonus Card BC1 Black foil MZF logo
#'ed 21/30

5 total sketch cards
(1) Bruce Gerlach
(1) Bill Pulkovski
(1) Jon Riggle
(2) Gerald DeDios they both are one half of a whole picture they make the sketch picture called "Stop The Voices". Very Cool.

Pulled (2) MC2 chase cards
(1) numbered 64 on back
(1) embossed with purple MZF logo #'ed 40/45!

Pulled (2) WZP Canvas Chase Cards
WZP1, WZP4
Set of 9 is supposed to create complete picture

Pulled (4) Cutter chase cards
(3) UUURRRRG!!
(1) Margo's Head
Would be wiling to trade extra UUURRRRG!! cutter cards for one's I don't have!
Supposed to be a set of 4 different cutter cards

There you go!
I will update with more info and pics when I can!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: s8zaphod,

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
good to hear they are out Bouncey

looks like the variant cards are going to be ridiculous Eek

will see how long it takes to get my cards here in Toronto
will post when I do

s8zaphod - would love to see the sketch cards
not bad with 5 on 4 packs Dance

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice...would love to see some scans.

Posts: 5 | Location: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: July 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Scans please.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cult Stuff have posted scans from some of the artists on their site. I'm going to hazard a guess that the Gerald Dedios one is the two part sketch at the bottom of this screen:

http://cult-stuff.com/cards/details.php?image_id=264

They've posted 9 of Bill Pulkovski's scans here:

http://cult-stuff.com/cards/details.php?image_id=234

but it's impossible to guess which one s8zaphod has pulled without a hint or two. Same with the Bruce Gerlach sketch, but they've posted a lot more of his over several pages. Nothing from Jon Riggle yet though.

So yes, a couple of scans of the cards would be useful Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys, still haven't been able to post any scans.

Kevin F at least found the Image for the 2 Part Gerald DeDios "Stop The Voices"!
It is the 2 parter at the bottom of that page, that's the one's I have!

As for the Bill Pulkovski sketch, the one I have is NOT one of those that is listed there in that link.

Posts: 425 | Location: Ada, MI | Registered: June 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Sketch site updated with images of Jon Riggles cards and the rest of bills, so these links should take you to everything these guys did.(unless I have made an error!)

Jon:
http://cult-stuff.com/cards/categories.php?cat_id=44

Bill:
http://cult-stuff.com/cards/categories.php?cat_id=6

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like no one else has listed anything but me. Am I the only one who received any MZF cards that are on this Forum? Seems weird if true.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by s8zaphod:
It looks like no one else has listed anything but me. Am I the only one who received any MZF cards that are on this Forum? Seems weird if true.

Actually no, I have had three emails to tell me that stuff has not arrived in the USA, so it looks like our initial batch shipped via normal mail may be held up or stuck in the system someplace. I am trying to find out what's going on at the moment.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
still waiting for my packs Smile
I live in Canada

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
You know the way UK mail is going I may move there myself!

Your on my list Chris!

posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, the other sketches I have:
The Jon Riggle one I have is on page 8 the upper left corner in the link.
The Bill Pulkovski one I have is on MZF3 upper right, second from the right in that link.

So that is all the locations of the pics of the sketch cards I have from my packs!

Check cult-stuff.com website for further breakdown of variants and chase cards!

posted Hide Post
It looks like some of the dealers in the US have finally started getting product, so soon this posting will be getting filled with actual descriptions of cards from packs! YEA!
Are you still waiting?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a pack on Sunday:

923/950A

Base Set: 1,2,3,4,5,6 (No Variants)
Canvas Chase: WZP1
Cutter Chase: Margo's Head and Sawing a Woman in Half

Sketch by Mark Shater:

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post