Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Battle of the Planets (Dynamic Forces)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battle of the Planets (Dynamic Forces)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Ok people here is a box break down on Battle of the Plants by Dynamicforces

40 packs per box, 72 card basic set
Made 3 basic sets

2 Clear Cards 1:18 packs
2 Autograph Cardss, 1:18 packs
1 Scetch Card, 1:36 packs

That is the general odds on the chase cards you should find in a box, I have had 3 Autos in one box and 2 Scetch cards in another box..... Yea I know, A Big surprise Smile Smile Smile

The only dissapointment with this set is that the nine card Puzzle set that comes with the base set is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the front of the cards, you put the pics together and it shows G-Force in action (Alexander Ross art)which is nice!!! The back howether should have writing on the back which they did, but if you put the nine puzzle cards in the sleeve, the writing is all messed up!!!!!! I compensated by putting 18 puzzle cards into a nine pocket page so I could make it look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

"Tell me about your card collection!!!!"
"You wanna know about my card collection???" Ka-blamm!!!
"I'll tell you about my card collection!!!!" Ka-blamm!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xSaBx,

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey guys if this has been posted in box Breakdowns, sorry Frown

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bought 4 boxes, real nice looking cards. Here is the breakdown for the first 2 boxes:
Box 1:
Sketch Kevin McCarthy # 662/2000
Autograph A-6 Jason Hofius # 472/1000
Autograph A-7 Yanick Paquette # 524/1000
Animation Cel # 3 Princess
Animation Cel # 4 Keyop

Box 2:
Sketch Kevin McCarthy # 981/2000
Autograph A-3 UDON Studios # 778/1000
Autograph A-5 Kevin McCarthy # 596/1000
Animation Cel # 1 Mark
Animation Cel # 2 Jason
Animation Cel # 6 G-Force

Each of the first 2 boxes had 3 complete base sets. All-in-all, first 2 boxes were great Big Grin
Will post the other 2 when I get a chance...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: frd,

Posts: 70 | Location: Southern California | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the breakdown for boxes 3 & 4...

Box 3:
Sketch unknown (possibly Brian Rood?) # 486/1000
Autograph A-6 Jason Hofius # 914/1000 (2nd) Roll Eyes
Autograph A-11 Brian Rood # 287/1000 Big Grin
Animation Cel # 4 Keyop
Animation Cel # 5 Tiny

Box 4:
Sketch Dan Brereton # 583/2000
Autograph A-6 Jason Hofius # 868/1000 (3rd) Frown
Autograph A-7 Yanick Paquette # 828/1000 (2nd) Roll Eyes
Animation Cel # 1 Mark
Animation Cel # 2 Jason
Animation Cel # 5 Tiny

Got 1 new Autograph in the third box + 2 new sketch cards numbered to 1000 Big Grin Completed the Animation Cell set Big Grin Also, got 3 complete base sets per box. Good collation, nice looking cards.

Posts: 70 | Location: Southern California | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice boxes frd Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post