Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Supernatural Season 3 (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supernatural Season 3 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I was waiting at my comic store for their shipment, and grabbed the box as soon as it came in. Since it's probably the only box I'll be able to get, I was looking forward to it. Smile

Overall pretty happy with my box, although it seemed a little skimpy on the regular inserts...maybe that's just me, it's been awhile since I opened a box. Here's my break:

2 base sets
Hell on Earth H1, H2
Betrayed BT6
Out of Time OT1
Autograph A19 (Lauren Cohen as Bela) Smile
Pieceworks PW2 (Sam's shirt) Big Grin

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
It seems skimpy, because the boxes now have 24 packs per box. With a 36 pack box, you would have gotten an extra Hell on Earth, as well as an extra Betrayed.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ah, that does make sense. It didn't click that there were less packs. Thanks! Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You would have hoped that the inserts would have stayed the same. One of the six card set in a box means you need at least six boxes (no Dupes) to get a mini-master set!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
it was the same with x files some boxes had 1 some had 2 just depends how the 1:17 works out

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Box 1:
-Hell on Earth: HE.7, HE.8
-Betrayed: BT.4
-Out of Time: OT.2
-Autograph: A-27 Travis Wester (Harry Spangler)
-Pieceworks: PW-4A Jared Padalecki (Sam)

Box 2:
-Hell on Earth: HE.3, HE.4
-Betrayed: BT.3, BT.4
-Out of Time: OT.3
-Autograph: A-23 Sandra McCoy (Crossroads Demon)
-Pieceworks: PW-10 Sandra McCoy (Crossroads Demon)

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my box and binder set today!

Out of Time OT1
Betrayed BT2
Hell on Earth 4,5
Pieceworks PW4-A (Sam Shirt)
Billy Drago auto "I forgot your name too" inscription.

I was hoping for a Sam auto to go with the pieceworks, but I dont have a Drago auto and I like the inscription, so I'm cool.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alias_0070
posted Hide Post
very nice! I'm surprised that hasn't been more box breakdowns yet. Confused

Posts: 98 | Location: usa | Registered: July 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alias_0070:
very nice! I'm surprised that hasn't been more box breakdowns yet. Confused
I know of two collectors who have stopped collecting this series. STICKERS. We collectors are a bit anal in as much as we like things to match. This is why I won't be getting any more "Lost".

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'm still collecting season 3 because I'm not a completist and don't collect many of the autos anyway. I think this is a great looking set, the 9 piece puzzle is the best one they've had since the first set and there are a nice bunch of pieceworks. As for the autos, I think they've done a decent job to make them as similar as they could to the first 2 sets. I was one person who hates sets that don't match, but I want autos from some of the regular people from the show and with a couple of characters, their autos are only available on stickers (Nicki Aycox Connections and Lauren Cohan Season 3).

I do think that this set has crashed a bit, not too many sellers selling the product and due to that, prices haven't really dropped, some cards have actually become more expensive in the last couple of weeks.
I think Inkworks made a mistake going to stickers, but its done now and there isn't really any going back.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Got my box and binder set today and I immediately opened it, just in timpe for memorabilia.

Out of Time OT1
Betrayed BT4 & 5
Hell on Earth 6,7
Pieceworks PW8 (Lauren Cohan's Coat) => For trade
A23: Sandra McCoy

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got three more boxes:

Box #1
Lauren Cohan as Bela Talbot auto Big Grin
OT2
HE5,6
BT2,3
PW10 Sandra McCoy Pieceworks

Box #2
Sandra McCoy as Crossroads Demon auto
HE2,3
OT2
BT6
PW1 Jensen Ackles Pieceworks

Box #3
Travis Wester as Harry Spangler auto
HE4,5 Frown
BT1,2
OT3
PW9 Katie Cassidy Pieceworks

Overall, I am happy with the Ackles and Cassidy Pieceworks and the Cohen auto. Kind of bummed on so many repeats in the foil chase though...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i got 4 boxes
set looks great love the puzzle set.
But while 2 boxes were great 2 boxes fall short one box in a big way.
box 1 #36289
HE3,HE7
OT1
BT5
PW1 jensen
A28 peter as isaac

Box 2 #36289
HE7 HE6
OT3
BT6
PW8 bela
A26 Al Buckley as ed

box 3 #36289
HE3,HE5,HE2
OT2
BT - none
PW5 bobby
A27 travis wester as harry

box 4 # no number on box at all
HE2,HE3
OT2
BT4
PW- none
A - none

so i am off to email inkworks .
i had said i was only going to get 2 boxes ,i should have stuck with 2 and not gone back for more...lol,nah that was never going to happen .

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Is the number on the box the one stamped on the inside of the front cover?
Seeing as they're all the same number, I gather that they are. I believe that the numbers are the packers employee number as well as the date of manufacture. Obviously no one will know who packed this box incorrectly as they never stamped the box.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
two boxes:

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post