Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Nevermore Alice Flux (Marty & Boo's Cards, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice Flux (Marty & Boo's Cards, 2012)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I received yesterday 5 packs of Nevermore Alice Flux by Marty & Boo.

Each packet contained 2 base cards and 1 Sketch card. The base cards are numbered 1 - 10

All 5 packets were contained in a larger packet which also contained a larger card (approx 6x4)

I also received two Nevermore Alice 2 promo cards.

I will post scans once I have completed them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hoping my 25 packs will arrive soon Smile .Shame Gary Kezele and Kristen Allen,two of my favourite artists who were on the original artist list are not on the finalised list Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are my five sketches and the 6 x 4 print:-

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

[Sketch by Boo

Sketch by Dan Gorman

Sketch by Maja Sukeile

Sketch by Marmalade Duke

Sketch by Russ Platt

6 x 4 print

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Hi, fantastic seeing you got your cards.

Packs are still available at www.nevermorealice.com

Kristen Allen had to pull out for serious Health reasons BUT you can find her cards in DeadSexy out this halloween www.deadsexycards.blogspot.com and her cards are too yummy for words, there is a preview of one on the website

Gary's cards still havent arrived so we were forced to pull his name from this set, sadly that happend with a couple of artists and we felt it was important to put the set on sale ontime for everyone.

Carnt wait to see what cards everyone else got Smile
Boo

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my packs today Dance .Probably won't have time to post pictures until Sunday but just wanted to say how good this set is.

Collation was spot on with 5 base sets of 10 cards,6 promo cards for series 2,all 4 postcard size chase cards plus a fifth blank backed card thats a larger version of card 2 from the first set,and 25 sketches from 25 different artists Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
carnt wait to see which ones you got Smile

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Francois Chartier,Maja Sukeile,Dreek Owen.

Pablo Diaz,Thor,Marmalade Duke.

Scott Alan Gregory,Vince Sunico,BOO.

Dennis Budd,Dan Gorman,Randy Kintz.

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
fabtastic cards, they look awesome

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

William Kunkle,Kat Laurange,Elfie Lebouleux.

Lak Lim,Don Pedicini Jnr,Russ Platt.

Ashleigh Popplewell,Tim Proctor,Walter Rice.

Luke Smarto,Bianca Thompson,Mel Uran.

George Webber.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This normally isn't the subject matter I collect, but these are very nice sketches! Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
There are still packs available at www.nevermorealice.com
I love seeing the cards folks get

posted Hide Post
Very nice sketch cards! I'll add artist's names later

Posts: 55 | Location: North Wales | Registered: December 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Awesome, I belive Bottom right is a Puzzle card Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
One Master Set Break:

Twenty eight awesome cards from amazingly talented artists. A very nice set, well worth the money. I would recommend them to anyone who likes a fun bit of art. The first card by Boo has had to be edited for profanity (Naughty Boo!). Needless to say there were other goodies - a sketch card blank, a couple of badges and a full set of the larger prints all housed in a magnificent wooden box - wonderful release 9.5/10.

- Nevermorefan

Posts: 5 | Location: Nevermore | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
I had just watched Hot Fuzz again when i drew that card lol

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post

New 100 Pack set coming this Feb
www.nevermorealice.com
Plus it's the last time the old character designs will be used :P