Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Smallville Season 5 (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smallville Season 5 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
1 Case
I got 10 box toppers
3 full sets 1 extra

9 card triangles puzzle set
I got 30 cards
3 full sets 3 duplicates

6 card price of life set
I got 20 cards
3 full sets 2 extras

10 different pieceworks
I got all 10 from the 10 expected

11 different autographs
I got 10 from the 10 expected
Did not get a35 James Marsters as Brainiac

Number of sets????

A perfect break. No extra inserts whatsoever. Every box had 1 box topper, 3 puzzle pieces, 2 price of life cards, 1 auto, and 1 pieceworks.

Now to find that last auto, the other one of the retailer exclusive cards, and 2 promos.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Haven't got any yet was your A44 regular or a variant?

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have the regular version of a44.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Wow! Am I the only one collection this set?
I hope not, I need a season 6 set next year!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I should note that my friend Trey and I got bored the other day at the shop and opened the other case that was there.
The highlights.
9 different autos 1 duplicate
2 Auther Curry/Aquaman
No Marsters as brainiac or Cyborg auto.

10 pieceworks- 2 clarks, 1 lex, 1 lionel, 1 chloe, 1 Johnathan Kent, 4 jack jenkings
No Lois, Lana, Martha, or Brainiac

Hope this helps.
Barrett

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I just got a mini-master set and some autos & pieceworks off ebay.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, how come I think Smallville sets' popularity are going down Eek I really wanted to buy a few boxes but my comic shop just closed Frown
Anyways, the have to get Tom Welling to sign Big Grin

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I should have listened to myself and not busted a case.
out of 10 autos I got three duplicates A38,40 and 41 Mad and out of 10 pieceworks I got two duplicates PW1 and 10Shake Head and usually I can make three complete foil sets I could only make 2 this time. This is the third Inkworks case that has been a mess with Angel season 5 and Veronica Mars season 1 being the other 2.
I was very disappointed with this case.
One would think with 11 autos and 10 pieceworks this would not happen. Confused

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
I haven't open all the boxes from my 2cases (yes 2 because i love Smallville and want the incentives) and so far i pulled : 2Wopat and 1 Marsters Dance

So all autos except A44 - but for the PW i only have 6 different ones and pulled 4 PW9 !

i'll post the complete breakdown soon...

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KnightQuest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow! Am I the only one collection this set?
I hope not, I need a season 6 set next year!

I agree, I want a season 6 also. Did this set flop or what? None of the shops around here aren't even selling it.

quote:
was your A44 regular or a variant?

What's the difference? I've only seen one version. post some pics please.

Smokin'

Posts: 84 | Location: Austin | Registered: May 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
It still on the release schedule of Inkworks for January 2008. So let's hope.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Two boxes opened a while ago:

Box 1:
BL-3
TR 7-8-9
PL2-PL3
PW7 - Martha Kent
A44 - Nichole Hiltz as Simone

Box 2:
BL-2
TR 4-5-6
PL1-PL5-PL6
PW8 - Lionel Luthor
A35 - James Marsters as Profesor Milton Fine/Brainiac Thumb Up

Very pleased with my two boxes Smile

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Good for you on getting the Marsters auto Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post