Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy, The Story Continues (Ikon)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy, The Story Continues (Ikon)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Got two boxes today, they didn't break down very well -

Box 1:
BC1
TG6
S1,S2
SE4,5,6,7,8,9.
No Buffy/Spike Clear card (1 in 72 packs)

Box 2:
BC1 Frown
TG2
S8,S9
SE2,3,6,7,8,9
No Spike/Buffy Clear card Frown

2 base sets per box. Base cards are similar to the first series, a lot of promo shots, not nearly as nice as the base cards that Inkworks produces.

[This message was edited by xSaBx on December 17, 2003 at 04:42 AM.]

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the breakdown for the one box I bought:

3 complete base sets (no spares) Smile
BC2
TG1
S6,S7
SE3,4,5,6,7,8
No BS card

Overall I was pleased especially getting the 3 base sets.Plus I like the cards with the puzzles pictures on the backs, this is a nice touch.

Posts: 42 | Location: Wisbech,Cambs,England | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
3 base sets, no spares. Eek

Now thats what you call collation. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristy
posted Hide Post
I did get a Master set(not including the 4 promos or the sell sheet)(i paid 300, too much? I'm not sure.)

I really like these cards. The Shattered insert set is my fave and the case cards are pretty. I was glad to get a master set and not have to buy boxes since they are expensive. I did that with the last Ikon set and still need cards.

I did help open a box while I was at the shop, 2 base sets and only a few cards short of a 3rd. And the proper amount of chase cards.

"So be good for goodnesss sake"

Posts: 1042 | Location: Modesto, CA USA | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I just got the 4 promo cards for $15.

That did not seem too bad a price. I have no idea how i,m going to get the sell sheet.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristy:
I did get a Master set(not including the 4 promos or the sell sheet)(i paid 300, too much? I'm not sure.)

I really like these cards. The Shattered insert set is my fave and the case cards are pretty. I was glad to get a master set and not have to buy boxes since they are expensive. I did that with the last Ikon set and still need cards.

I did help open a box while I was at the shop, 2 base sets and only a few cards short of a 3rd. And the proper amount of chase cards.

"So be good for goodnesss sake"

Eek $300.00!! Eek I wish I could find it for that much. I'm currently over that amount and I'm still missing cards.

TR Smile

Posts: 314 | Location: USA | Registered: February 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
3 base sets, no spares

That's what I usually get with Buffy SSF, which is annoying as I've a couple of partial sets Frown

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Okay here my box breakdown. It was a spur of the minute decision to buy this box

3 complete sets (no spares)
SE 1,2,3,7,8,9
BC1
TG4 TG3 (1:36) Dance
S7, S8

So, not bad considering I wasn't overly fussed about this Buffy release.

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Got my two boxes & binder today. One box is for someone so I can't open that Wink

My box:

2 base sets
1 set almost complete, missing card #37 Confused
Sunnydale Evil: SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, SE8
Shattered: S3, S4
The Gang: TG2
Box Topper BC2
Buffy & Spike BS1 Big Grin

I'm pretty happy with that, even though i'm missing one base card. That's easy enough to pick up.

Thumb Up

[This message was edited by Star*Mystyk on January 28, 2004 at 04:54 AM.]

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I bought myself another box today, while I was in the city. It was their only one left, so I thought I'd relieve them of it Smile

2 base sets (again missing one card #21)
Sunnydale Evil: SE1, SE2, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6
Shattered: S5, S6
The Gang: TG6
Boxtopper: BC2
Buffy/Spike BS2

It seems that each time I get the Buffy/Spike card I'm missing one common card. Oh well.

Picture of COSMIC GIRL
posted Hide Post
Got the first of two boxes today. These are lovely cards, I am very impressed & think I like the base sets even more than the standard Inkworks ones !!
I got :
Box card BC1
The Gang Buffy TG1
Shattered S8 Spike & Anya, S9 Evil Willow - nice cards !!
Sunnydale Evil SE1 Dracula, SE2 Dru, SE3 Glory, SE7 Geezer Creature, SE8 Clargabal Gashmunik, SE9 Willow - The orange foil is very effective.
3 complete base sets with no spares - I particularly like th Witchcraft sub set, and am impressed with the backs of all the cards. Well done Ikon Thumb Up
Got the binder too, which is nice. The binder card is cool.

I really do recommend this set, and I cannot wait for the third set, which I am guessing may be called The Story Concludes, or The Story Ends.

Posts: 346 | Location: KENT UK | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Confused looks like I'm the only one who only got 2 base sets out of one box. Weird. Everyone else got 3.
I'm happy with the sets and cards I got, so that's what matters Wink

posted Hide Post
Here's my breakdown :-

BC1
1 base set Mad
SE1,2,4,5,9
S1,S2
TG6
BS3 Smile

I was disappointed with only getting the one base set. I would've had two sets, but one of the cards was damaged, so I shall have to try and trade for that one that I need. Pleased to get the BS3 though.

"If you want to criticise my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself. And while you're at it, don't criticise my methods." Giles.

Posts: 10 | Location: Wisbech, Cambs, UK | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Box 1

BC1
BS1
S3, S4
SE4, SE5, SE6, SE7, SE8, SE9

2 Complete Base Sets
Missing #47 for a 3rd Base Set
Extra #21 - comes in handy for box 2

Box 2

BC2
TG5, TG6
S8, S9
SE1, SE2, SE3, SE4, SE5, SE6

2 Complete Base Sets
Missing #21 for a 3rd Base Set
0 Extras

Box 3

BC1
BS3
S1, S2
SE1, SE2, SE3, SE7, SE8, SE9

3 Complete Base Sets
0 Extras

otim

This message has been edited. Last edited by: otim,

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post