Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Fringe Season 5 Tins (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fringe Season 5 Tins (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2016)
 Login/Join

posted
Only bought a single tin of 7 cards so far as these are a bit expensive here in the UK from ebay...

I got...

2 yes 2 metal glyph cards, 1 on the top the hand and on the very bottom inside the case was a butterfly metal glyph, somebody made a mistake but I'm not complaining!

john noble auto
Michael cerveris auto

m2 peter bishop wardrobe
m3 walter bishop wardrobe
m6 Olivia dunham wardrobe

dm2 Olivia dunham dual wardrobe 40/100

Nice haul over all. ill probably buy a couple more of these, just a shame the original full set got pulled.

Maybe the company could do a part 2 and fill in the blank spaces of autos and a base set, I live in hope :-)

Posts: 11 | Location: U.K. | Registered: September 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could have had a slightly better break from the 2 tins:

Glyphs:
F1
F2

Costumes:
M1 x2
M2
M3
M6
M7
DM1 x2

Autos:
A3
A4
A12 x2

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My next tin gave me:

I received a second metal glyph card in the bottom of this tin too. Another butterfly!!

I got:

Seahorse metal glyph
Anna torv auto
Michael cerveris auto
M1 wardrobe
M2 wardrobe
M5 wardrobe
Dm2 dual wardrobe

And then my third tin arrived and got a lot of multiples:

Frog glyph card
Anna torv autograph
Michael ceveris autograph
M2 wardrobe
M3 wardrobe
DM1 dual wardrobe

Thats all the metal glyphs except the olivia dunham one, still need jasik auto and a few wardrobe cards.

Ive put these in the back of seasons 3&4 binder but i still wish this had a binder of its own. The tins are different i guess but not a great way of holding the full collection.

Posts: 11 | Location: U.K. | Registered: September 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post