Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    7 Deadly Scenes (Braiiinz , 2021)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

7 Deadly Scenes (Braiiinz , 2021)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Managed to get 10 boxes of this release which sold out very quickly . Each box contained a 7 card base set , a 7 card parallel Pulp set , a three card Pop Art set , a checklist card , one of three gOLD School cards , one of two lenticular cards , and a sketch card . I also got one printing plate . The sketches :

Lust by AVEN and Sloth by GYRHS .

Lust by Helmut Jacoby and Pride by Kasper .

Pride by Mella Lemon and Sloth by Barush Merling .

Envy bu Mizumel and Wrath by Elaine Perna . The beads in the hair of the Mizumel sketch are actual beads stuck onto the card .

Greed by Dominic Racho and Pride by Walter D Rice .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Oh My! I think some of the background images alone could warrant some psychoanalysis on the part of the artist. The headless corpse eaten by vultures as being part of Pride is one such standout I normally wouldn't associate. Big Grin And everybody thinks a Sloth is asleep. I won't comment on Lust. Wink

Definitely conversation pieces and not the usual fare, congrats.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those sketches are, to say the least, very interesting!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You don't get this sort of thing in Star Trek. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What attracted me to the set was that because Braiiinz is based in Mexico the artist list contains many names you don't see on other sketch sets .

I'm just missing a " gluttony " sketch to have one of each sin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I'm just missing a " gluttony " sketch to have one of each sin .

Fat chance! Razz Big Grin

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Interesting set of sketches and nice to see Elaine Perna in there

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post