Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Update (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - Update (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of Marquis
posted
I've bought today my first box and I am really happy. It was a LOTR- The two Towers- Update box. Very expensive (costs 85 Euro- I think this are nearly 100$, but I've a fine breakdown:

3x basic sets

Costume: Gandalf's silk shirt
Autograph: Aragorn Bouncey

[This message was edited by xSaBx on November 15, 2003 at 05:51 AM.]

Posts: 33 | Location: Germany | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Audra
posted Hide Post
Here are my 6 box breakdowns:

box 1: Sam costume
Gollum auto! Clap

box 2: Gandalf costume

box 3: Faramir costume

box 4: Wormtongue costume
Boromir auto! Dance

box 5: Aragorn costume! Sheep

box 6: Sam costume

Overall, got 18 base sets. Not bad, only 1 extra Sam costume card.

Posts: 57 | Location: Lousville, Kentucky | Registered: January 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Fiddled with topic title, I'll be off now... Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of richscards
posted Hide Post
I broke 8 boxes of this a while back - if memory serves I pulled:

Autos
Gollum x 1
Boromir x 2

Costumes
Sam x 1
Faramir x 1
Wormtongue x 3
Galadriel x 1
Aragorn x 1

23 Base Sets

I did have one box that had no autos and no costumes.

My Want List

Posts: 178 | Location: SF Bay Area, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
I was in the mall sometime last week and was very upset (trying on clothes does that to me), so I stopped by the suncoast movies (for a pick-me-up) and picked up 3 packs of TTT (not sure if it was update or not, don't really collect these)

Well.......

In the 2nd pack opened there was a Peter Jackson autograph!! Eek Bouncey Bouncey Bouncey Elephant Elephant Elephant

I actually passed over it because I was so stunned, I never get anything out of Topps packs!

Needless to say it made me happy!

"Lady Aluminum"
aka
Jessica

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
4 Boxes

Memorabilia:
Saruman's Overtunic
Wormtongue's Velvet Underfrock
Aragorn's Travel Coat

Autos:
none

Base Sets:

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Base sets x3 + extras
Memorabilia Sam's Travel Tunic

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Grabbed a box for a steal:

Auto: Gollum ! Smile
Costume: Galadriel

Not bad for $40.
All for trade, and also have about 2 base sets too.

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post