Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Please read before posting box breakdowns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please read before posting box breakdowns
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
OK, you guys have worn me out! I've decided to add a forum for box breakdowns. In this forum, you can post your box breakdowns, cool pack-pulls, etc. To keep things orderly, please name your forum as follows: Card Series (Manufacturer). For example, Enterprise Season 2 (Rittenhouse Archives) or Looney Tunes, Back In Action (Inkworks). Also, we ask that you post your breakdowns in the existing thread, if one exists, rather then starting a new one. And finally, please do not start a thread until you have box breakdowns to post. If you hear of news or info about products, they should continue to be posted in the other forums (i.e. "General Card Discussion" and "News & Rumors") and trades should still be posted in the trading forum, of course. Since I've said all the things you should NOT post here, I should also say that everyone should feel free to congratulate your fellow Card Talk members when they post that they've pulled an elusive auto or costume card. Thanks!

Visit Non-Sport Update at www.nonsportupdate.com

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Reply edited to reflect guidelines

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It's the first anniversary of wearing Harris out Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary o worn out one. Bouncey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Still worn out. Big Grin

May I ask one more thing? When you add new sets, please add them with "The" at the end. For example, if you were to add the Comic Images release The Slayers, please add it with the following title:

Slayers, The (Comic Images)

Now that these will be kept in alphabetical order, it makes more sense and will be easier to find.

I am still trying to gage how things like The Quotable Star Trek: TNG and The Complete Six Million Dollar Man should be entered. There is a place to add your thoughts on that in this thread.

Thanks.

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sgt Ace
posted Hide Post
Hey Harris how about the name of the main subject then the subsection (Star Trek, Quotable; Six Million Dollar Man, The Complete). That way it's easier to tract/lookup and you don't start a new string on the same subject that everyone else has continued. That's pretty much how I sort my card albums.

Posts: 81 | Location: Artesia, California | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Ace:
Hey Harris how about the name of the main subject then the subsection (Star Trek, Quotable; Six Million Dollar Man, The Complete). That way it's easier to tract/lookup and you don't start a new string on the same subject that everyone else has continued. That's pretty much how I sort my card albums.

Um, isn't that how it's currently being done?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
He's a bit late

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
I think he's replying to Harri's comment about how to order title like:
I am still trying to gage how things like The Quotable Star Trek: TNG and The Complete Six Million Dollar Man should be entered.
So, all Trek sets would be title Star Trek (keeping all the S's together) and THEN the rest of the title would be Quotable TNG or 6 Million Dollar:Complete.

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
I know

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
so harry,i want to start listing my box breakdown,first half blood prince update,where do i go ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
You will find a thread for it under "box breakdowns", put your breakdown there.
Just to make it easy for you:

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....26073384/m/815104023

Big Grin

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post