Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Pinups and Pitbulls (Galans Sketch Art Productions, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pinups and Pitbulls (Galans Sketch Art Productions, 2014)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I got six packs and am very pleased with what I pulled. All packs had 40 base cards.

Dan Gorman.

Humberto Fuentes.

Solly Mohammed.

Bill Maus.

Amy Clark.

Doug Riggsby.

Bonus Contemporary Pinups sketch. Anybody help with identifying the artist as it's not signed on the back?

All in all another top release from Ken Thumb Up .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty certain that your mystery artist is Mel Uran. The sig in the top right looks to be hers as does the style.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Picked up three packs cheap off Ebay.

Kimberley Dunaway, Rich Molinelli.

The third pack was the lucky one with two sketches Smile .

Bonus Contemporary Pinups sketch by I think April Goulart Confused .

This is the original art by John Haun for the Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo C2E2 promo card Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post