Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Mortal Instruments (Leaf, 2013)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mortal Instruments (Leaf, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Found a box for $43 inc. postage Smile .

AW1-JCB Auto Wardrobe Jamie Campbell Bower.
A-LC1 Lily Collins auto Big Grin .
W-JCB Jamie Campbell Bower material.

Box Toper AW-LC1 Lily Collins auto Wardrobe Dance .

Such a shame that this site is family friendly. You wouldn't believe the words I wanted to use instead of "You lucky chap" Big Grin

You can tell me at the NEC Saturday Big Grin .Hopefully I have not used up all my luck as I still have boxes of Parks and Recreation, Fringe 3/4, and Vampire Diaries 1 to open from the same dealer.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a retail gravity box of 48 packs ridiculously cheap Big Grin to obtain some of the tarot and rune cards not in the hobby box I bought.

Made up two full sets of the 100 card base set but due to a lot of duplicates was unable to make a full set of either of the tarot or rune sets Frown .

The duplicates are listed in the trade section along with the ones I need. Any help appreciated Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post