Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Batman Begins (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman Begins (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of Servo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venom5liter:
Box 1: Batman's Costume

You mean the Batman chest piece venom? If so, pulling that and an auto out of 6 boxese, VERY lucky

Posts: 99 | Location: UK | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Servo:
You mean the Batman chest piece venom? If so, pulling that and an auto out of 6 boxese, VERY lucky

Yeah, that's the one. The only costume I still needed so was happy to get that and pull the auto on top of it.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venom5liter:
quote:
Originally posted by Servo:

Yeah, that's the one. The only costume I still needed so was happy to get that and pull the auto on top of it.

good for you Mike Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Costume card of Batman is 1: 467 Packs
AKA 1 in 20 Boxes
Auto's were supposed to be 1:120 packs AKA 1:5 boxes but then again....
It's pot luck what you get Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Well, after reading the last few posts, I decided to try my luck. I didn't do badly, I just didn't get anything I needed Mad.

Box 1:
Base Sets: 1
Embossed: 2, 4, 5
Holograms: 1, 3
Costume/Prop: Batman's Cape
Autograph: none

Box 2:
Base Sets: 2
Embossed: 1, 3, 5
Holograms: 2, 5
Autograph: Cilian Murphy as Scarecrow
Thumb Up

Box 3:
Base Sets: 1
Embossed: 2, 3, 5
Holograms: 1, 3
Autograph: none

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice Auto Pull Cverdec Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got 2 boxes of this for fun.....
I was kinda expecting something but not what I got....
1st Box:
2 holograms
3 embossed
Costume Card: Front Tyre Smile
Auto: Michael cain Smile Smile Smile THANKYOU TOPPS

2nd Box:
0 Auto
3 Embossed cards
2 Holograms
Costume Card: Batman's Costume Smile Smile Smile Smile
Very happy with the boxes Smile

KADRAN00157

Picture of Servo
posted Hide Post
Damn, someone else who pulled both a auto and a piece of costume... im jealous now Frown

Posts: 99 | Location: UK | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Those are great pulls, Michael Caine Eek

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thankyou I was well Happy Smile

KADRAN00157

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Awesome pulls there! Way to go!

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
Picked up 3 boxes for a great price.

Box 1:
Batman Cape Costume Card

Box 2:
Batman Cape Costume Card
Liam Neeson Autograph

Box 3:
Batman Cape Costume Card
Cillian Murphy Autograph

For 3 random boxes, I was pretty darn happy! Don't ever give up on them discounted boxes!

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's an awesome break Smile
Well done Smile

KADRAN00157

posted Hide Post
Got 2 cheap boxes for $25 each:

- 2 base sets
- 1 complete set of foils + 1 extra
- 4 holograms
- 2 Batman's Cape costume cards
- 1 Katie Holmes auto

The auto was stuck inside an extra thick pack that had 11 cards!! wowsers...

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Booker:
Got 2 cheap boxes for $25 each:

- 2 base sets
- 1 complete set of foils + 1 extra
- 4 holograms
- 2 Batman's Cape costume cards
- 1 Katie Holmes auto

The auto was stuck inside an extra thick pack that had 11 cards!! wowsers...

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Awesome cards especially the auto.I'm pretty sure she won't be signing anymore cards in the near future....

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Booker on pulling a Katie Holmes autograph and getting those boxes for cheap! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Booker's got a Magic Touch Smile
Good at pulling cards Smile

KADRAN00157

posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. My local comic store was selling the older non-sport boxes for 50% off, so I just couldn't pass it up. Getting 2 hits in the same box (cape & auto) was a nice surprise.

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I bought three boxes last week and I didn't manage to get any autographs. I ended up with two tire cards and a cape.

I ordered 6 more boxes and I should be getting them tomorrow. I'll update when I've cracked them open.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by clearblue:
I bought three boxes last week and I didn't manage to get any autographs. I ended up with two tire cards and a cape.[QUOTE]

Ditto for me. 3 boxes -- 0 Autos -- 2 Capes & 1 Tire. I think I'll stick to just buying the autos individually and avoid these discounted boxes. I took a chance against my better judgement and I got exactly what I thought I'd get.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post