Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Batman Begins (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman Begins (Topps)
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fan_fic_fan:
Does ANYONE know where I can find unopened boxes/packs for this???? I've been looking for months. Just missed out of a box earlier today on Ebay, unfortunately, and it's been the only one I've seen. I SO want to try my hand at the autos. I'd love ANY of them, actually - but especially the Neeson, Murphy, or the Oldman. Also, if not, do you know anyone who has any who would be willing to sell? Thanks!

Hi Fan_fic-fan:

Just so you know, buying and selling is not permitted on the regular discussion areas of our forum. Sorry about that.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fan_fic_fan
posted Hide Post
I'm not buying or selling. :/ I'm asking if anyone knows anywhere that I can find unopened boxes for this. Is that not allowed on the only page on this site where this poduct is discussed?

Posts: 13 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: September 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post