Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Tarzan 100th Anniversary (Cryptozoic, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarzan 100th Anniversary (Cryptozoic, 2012)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
My three boxes arrived today, I got 5 base sets and close to another, 16 inserts (12 different, 4 duplicates), 15 foil alternate base cards, and 3 sketches. A fun break, the set is well done and it broke well, my first 2 sketch cards were fun but the Gary Kezele lion card looks like a photograph, just amazing! I'm happy!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Congrats, that lion by Kezele is amazing!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You being happy is a result Smile Is the base set nice?

Lovely Lion Sketch Thumb Up

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great product with some very nice inserts.all the sketches look well done.Tarzan logo looks a bit big tho and blocks out a good chunk of the sketch,which is s shame.but that lion sketch is a stunner!

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that Kezele Lion "sketch" is fantastic. Congrats

Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of CThorne
posted Hide Post
Wow, you pulled that Kezele! That is one of my favorate cards of this set! It is amazing! Great luck!

Posts: 3 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
glad to see one of my cards showing up!

Posts: 7 | Location: seattle, WA | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Here are the highlights of my 3 boxes

Aston Cover

JC Fabul

Thomas Boatwright

15 foil paralells, 6 movie posters cards, 6 puzzle cards and 6 book cover cards, no duplicate all different.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salama,

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Tempted to get some of these cards - Those are real nice sketches everyones pulled - Congratulations! Big Grin

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
One box.

MOV-03
MOV-09
B-04
B-06
FP-05
FP-07

5 base foil parallels

Chris Thorne

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Jungle time, 4 boxes

Dan Borgonos

Daniel Gorman

Jomar Bulda

Ted Rechlin

Chris Thorne

oh and this one...

Redemption R6

Not bad from 4 boxes, I wonder which card the R6 is.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Salama,

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
Jungle time, 4 boxes

Dan Borgonos

Daniel Gorman

Jomar Bulda

Ted Rechlin

Chris Thorne

oh and this one...

Redemption R6

Not bad from 4 boxes, I wonder which card the R6 is.

Nicely done. Dance Can't want to see the redemption.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I´m not sure yet if I´m going to redeem it or sell it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Couple of more boxes.

Tarzan & Simba by John Huan

Tarzan & dinosaur by ????

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking sketch card by John Haun, I´m not sure who did Tarzan and the Dinosaur.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Couple of more boxes.

Tarzan & dinosaur by ????

The sketch is by Achilleas Kokkinakis.

Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Tarzan 100th case break:

Gabby Untermayerova, highlight of the case

Thomas Boatwright

JC Fabul, RA Cover

Michael Rooth, Victor Rodriguez

Daniel Gorman, Babisu Kourtis

David Hanson, Jason Roussel

Unknown, Unknown

I got 1 card short of a full parallel set (nr:20), also got a printing plate. An average case I´d say.