Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Stargate SG-1 Season 8 (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate SG-1 Season 8 (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Will chime in and echo most comments. Boxes looked like they were made a little too big with the packs floating around in there. I opened an entire case with no Very Limited auto's either! On a good note, the Twisted chase are really cool and the overall look of the product itself was well done.

Posts: 420 | Location: USA | Registered: October 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello

I just finished opening my second cases and 6 boxes. the second cases was far better, with 2 very limited in the case.
so for 2 cases and a half, here is my beakdowns :
3* A62 Sam Jones as Aris Boch
3* A63 Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Turghan (Limited)
4* A64 Kevin McNulty as Dr. Warner
1* A65 Michael Welch as Young Jack O'Neill
2* A66 Alisen Down as Dr. Brightman
1* A67 Claudia Black as Vala (Very Limited)
3* A69 Peter Williams as Apophis (Limited)
3* A71 William de Vry as Aldwin
5* A72 Mel Harris as Oma Desala
1* A73 Isaac Hayes as Tolok (Very Limited)
3* A75 Charles Shaughnessy as Alec Colson
1*A76 Dan Castellaneta as Joe Spencer (Very Limited)
2* A78 George Dzundza as Jim/Anubis

Costume Cards/Relic Cards
4* C28 Jonas Quinn
4* C29 Dr. Daniel Jackson
3* C30 Colonel O'Neill
4* C31 Teal'C
4* C32 Major Kawalsky
3* C33 Urgo
3* C34 Kasuf
3* R10 Kelownan Files
1* R11 Map
1* R12 Alien Newspaper
NONE R13 Mission Report
NONE R14 Operations Manual

In a box, we find 2 autos.
and in another, i find some "special cards" : 1 promo for X men 3 and 5 prototype unsigned autographs from X MEN 3: Xavier, Juggernaut, Colossus, Beast, and....ROGUE....

Patrice

Posts: 161 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by indypat75:
Hello
and in another, i find some "special cards" : 1 promo for X men 3 and 5 prototype unsigned autographs from X MEN 3: Xavier, Juggernaut, Colossus, Beast, and....ROGUE....

Patrice
WOWEEEEEEE Elephant As someone that stopped collecting Stargate years ago, your extra cards would be like an archive box to me Dance Let me know if you want to trade the X-Men cards please Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I meant that 5 cases had been reported on the board and no Claudia Black. If only I could buy 5 cases Smile

I don't normally post break downs, but I can tell you that in my 2 cases I pulled 2 Claudia Blacks. So they are out there.

Ed

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CardFan77
posted Hide Post

Patrice[/QUOTE]

Hi Patrice,

I believe we all would appreciate some scans of the "X(3)tra" cards. Drool

Merci! Smile

Posts: 194 | Location: Leipzig, Germany | Registered: December 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:

Patrice

Eek
Oh Myyyyyy...
a scan pretty please Luv You

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:

Patrice

quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Eek
Oh Myyyyyy...
a scan pretty please Luv You

...yes please.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello everybody,

I know that many people would like to see the unsigned prototype autos from X MEN 3.

I am a collector and a dealer, and i would like to please all of you.
but Rittenhouse wishes the images not yet to be released. I respect their choice, and i think that you understand my point of view, and their point of view.
Patrice

Posts: 161 | Location: FRANCE | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Totally understandable Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Opened 2 boxes:

4 complete base sets (2 cards short of a fifth and a handful of spares)
TW2(x2), TW4, TW5, TW6, TW8(x2), TW9
PF1, PF3, PF7(x2)
A62 Aris Boch
A64 Dr. Warner
C28 Jonas
C32 Kawalsky
DS1 Promo

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ali_G:
Personnel Cards:
Also a clever idea, but i've got to find the best way to display them now - probably gonna have to get two sets, one folded open and one closed, but it shows RA is at the fore-front of design ideas!

I find that using 4-pocket pages allows you to store them open so that you can see everything.

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Well I went ahead and got another box since I needed extra wrappers to get the Carter Twisted card. Of course I hoped for a67 but figured not a chance since I'd gotten a76 - which I'd had not a clue was a very limited card till reading the posts in this thread. I just look for autos I like and just use the numbers to help figure out how much I should pay for the autos. Anyway onto my box breakdown.
Box 1356
Twisted: 3,5, 8, 9.
Personnel: 3, 9.
Costume: c31.
Auto: a72.
Kneel before your god g2 #284.
So a good haul with my two boxes even without my top pull choices. I love the twisted cards; I just wanted more O'Neill ones! Plus I was surprised the 1:480 cards weren't an O'Neill tribute since season 8 was his last appearance.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Bought a box of these at Mem,

Mission report #400 of 403

Auto George Dzundza as Jim/Anubis

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I picked up 1 box at the Philly show. Here is what i got:

Base Sets: 2
Diamond Select Promo(DS1): 1
Twisted: TW3, TW5, TW8, TW9
Personnell Files: PF4 (Teal'c) & PF6 (Dr. Fraiser)
Costume: C30-O'neillBig Grin
Auto: A78-George Dzundza

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Not a box breakdown but I couldn't find a tread for this.
Got my motion card this morning and I have to say I'm a little disappointed with it. I got M6 Jack firing an energy weapon, but it's got no carded back, making it very filmsy and hard to see. Are they meant to be like this?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Not a box breakdown but I couldn't find a tread for this.
Got my motion card this morning and I have to say I'm a little disappointed with it. I got M6 Jack firing an energy weapon, but it's got no carded back, making it very filmsy and hard to see. Are they meant to be like this?

https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9231086261 I guess this thread could be apropriate, but a description of such a motion card will also be apropriate here Smile

About your question: I havent seen these particulary cards yet, but I have collected the "James Bond, women in motion"- set from RA, and the cards do not have any cardboard- backs, but are as you describe the Stargate motion card. So my guess is that it is what it`s supposed to Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hyperion,

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
cards like that look really good in a 9 pocket page with a white background. It makes the pic really stand out.

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen these but they sound like the motion cards which were inserted into the Animated Trek boxes and were a thin sheet of almost see through plastic.

As Jessica says these are definately best presented in the white backed pockets.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew David:
As Jessica says these are definately best presented in the white backed pockets.
Sounds like a plan. Where would one get said pockets in a 9 page format because...I'VE TRIED EVERYWHERE!!! Some well established dealers at cons haven't seen these in years.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post