Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Hack/Slash (5FINITY)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hack/Slash (5FINITY)
 Login/Join

posted
ft

top 6 are rare artists super amazing Rorie and bloodworth
bottom two on the left are the DE

these should speak for themselves

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Opened 5 packs, the rest are going to the show this weekend as sealed packs.

One was a Hot Pack, and had 3 sketches. The one with Cassie and Vlad is the DE.

A nice mix of characters, even if I didn't get any rare artists.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
When I saw Hack/Slash I was hoping for another Reboot release Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
overall, i think the art on these cards has been top-notch. i love all the ones i've seen. especially the danielle soloud cards. too bad those were just dealer exclusives.

Posts: 93 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B-Dunc:
overall, i think the art on these cards has been top-notch. i love all the ones i've seen. especially the danielle soloud cards. too bad those were just dealer exclusives.

only some of soloud cards were DE i pulled one and got one DE

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:

only some of soloud cards were DE i pulled one and got one DE

now i'm a little disappointed to have not gotten a soloud. Smile

Posts: 93 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
love the katie cook card bottom right,are these examples or is it someones collection ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post