Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Warehouse 13 Season One (Rittenhouse Archives, 2010)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warehouse 13 Season One (Rittenhouse Archives, 2010)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Got an archive Box will all cards! A very nice product.

did the archive box include the case incentives?

Posts: 93 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
did the archive box include the case incentives?

Yes.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm new to this show and really enjoyed the first two seasons. and now that season 3 is on netflix i can dive into it.

i just picked up two boxes of season 1 (i have three packs of season 2 on the way) and really like the cards, but i did notice something interesting that i didn't really notice in the previous posts:

my boxes were consecutively numbered (0084 and 0085) and aside from the costume (artifact) cards, everything else was the same. each box had the same three "snag it" cards, same two autos and same character cards.

here are the hits:

Snag It... A11 x2, A15 x2, A17 x2
Autos... Erica Cerra x2, Michael Boatman x2
Character... Leena x2
Costume... Pete's T-shirt, Claudia's shirt, Myka's dress and Alices dress

overall i really like the set.

Posts: 93 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: July 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post