Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    2011 SDCC Mystery Packs (Breygent)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 SDCC Mystery Packs (Breygent)
 Login/Join

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Awesome pulls Smile

I am getting more and more excited about my packs arriving, why am I always the last to post pack and box breaks.

Boo hoo Frown

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Awesome pulls Smile

I am getting more and more excited about my packs arriving, why am I always the last to post pack and box breaks.

Boo hoo Frown

Still waiting of my packs to arrive.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
quote:
Awesome pulls Smile

Boo hoo Frown

Still waiting of my packs to arrive.

Me too Frown .I think the dealer I ordered from had trouble getting them as his original page said they would be sent on the 20th but I then heard nothing until a message saying they had been sent on the 28th Shake Head .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Me too, I ordered just 3 packs - Seems like card collecting is just one long waiting game.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It looks as though all of us waiting in the UK bought from the same dealer. The email I got said mine were sent on the 27th. I don't think there was a problem accessing the packs, just they waited to send once Comic Con had finished and they got home. I would have felt a bit more comfortable if there had been tracking numbers though.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got mine from a UK dealer and had them last week

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
It looks as though all of us waiting in the UK bought from the same dealer. The email I got said mine were sent on the 27th. I don't think there was a problem accessing the packs, just they waited to send once Comic Con had finished and they got home. I would have felt a bit more comfortable if there had been tracking numbers though.

I tried to get them out sooner, but I really was short handed. Had issues getting back from SDCC as well as my sister going in to labor the day I got to her house in Arizona and since I am her only family aside from her husband I didnt get much time to ship things. My sister is normally the one who helps me get these things out, I had over 300 items to ship after sdcc, it was pretty crazy, again sorry for that delay

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Waiting, but still excited Smile

Hope it doesn't ware off Frown

Don't think it will though Thumb Up

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
The packs arrived today, customs duty free Dance Elephant Clap Now I've got to wait for my sister to get home as we always do a joint opening Roll Eyes

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Graham,

Did they arrive via Royal Mail? I haven't had my post yet, arrives after 2pm.

Fingers crossed Angel

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a pack at the Manchester Expo last Saturday:

Alex Ross auto
Vampirella Colored Line Art card by Arie Munroe (Vampirella lying on skulls)
Project Superheroes 3D lenticular card
3 Promos

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:

I tried to get them out sooner, but I really was short handed. Had issues getting back from SDCC as well as my sister going in to labor the day I got to her house in Arizona and since I am her only family aside from her husband I didnt get much time to ship things. My sister is normally the one who helps me get these things out, I had over 300 items to ship after sdcc, it was pretty crazy, again sorry for that delay

Sorry if we Brits came off as impatient,it's seeing all the breaks on here that get us excited Smile .Your family is much more important than some bits of cardboard,hope everything went well.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
They didn't arrive Frown

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
quote:

Sorry if we Brits came off as impatient,it's seeing all the breaks on here that get us excited Smile .Your family is much more important than some bits of cardboard,hope everything went well.

Everything is well, thanks for asking.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Graham,

Did they arrive via Royal Mail?

Yep, hand delivered by the postman rather than the parcel van.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I didn't know there were cards featuring Audrey Hepburn in these packs Twak

I'd Luv You if anyone was willing to part w/ them (ha! unlikely Eek)

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My package of 8 packs came today Dance .

Some packs better than others but overall pretty pleased.

Got a full set of the six 3D cards and two extra Vampirellas.

Six of the nine puzzle cards and two duplicates.

Five printing plates,one each of Marylin Monroe Update and All American Joe Six Pack and three Classic Vintage Movie Posters.

Tudors Annabelle Wallis auto and Kings Mirror prop.

Three coloured line srt cards,two PC-3 Project Superpowers by different artists and a Vampirella VC-3.

Project Superpowers Alex Ross auto.

Project Superpowers sketches #3 of #10 and #7 of #10 by Kimberley Dunaway.

Vampirella Sascha Knopf auto.

Vampirella sketches by John Czop and Roy Cover.

Anybody want to trade the pack inserted promos for the ones given out at the booths?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Please post photos of the Vampirella sketches if you have the time!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Please post photos of the Vampirella sketches if you have the time!

Would love to but I am not very computer literate.Somebody did show me how to do it a couple of years ago but I have forgotten.Anyone want to e-mail me instructions (not too complicated please Big Grin ) and I will have a go.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Would love to but I am not very computer literate.Somebody did show me how to do it a couple of years ago but I have forgotten.Anyone want to e-mail me instructions (not too complicated please ) and I will have a go.

email sent (thought I should let people know so you don't get 100 sets of instructions Smile )

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post