Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    2011 SDCC Mystery Packs (Breygent)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 SDCC Mystery Packs (Breygent)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
It's easier to just send me the sketches and I'll post the pics for you. That way we all win, right?

I've only opened one Vampirella box so far, courtesy of Scifi Cards. Here's the auto and sketch I got:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Just opened another pack. Heavy on the Project Superpowers - Alex Ross Auto & Rusty (13/14) Sketch. Nice but want Vampy or Tudors!

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

It worked! Dance . I am a technical genius Roll Eyes .These are the two Project Superpowers sketches numberd 7 of 10 and 3 of 10 by Kimberley Dunaway.Will post the two Vampirella in a bit.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Sketches by John Czop and Roy Cover.

Now I have this more or less figured out I will post the sketches I got in My Vampirella case tomorrow.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got 3 packs from Ed.

2 auto cards Annabelle Wallis as Jane Seymour
1 5-piece costume card
3 lenticular cards - 1 Day the Earth Stood Still, 2 Project Superpowers.

Sketch (top left) Project Superpowers by Gabe Farber
Hand-coloured card (top right) Project Superpowers by Becah & Adam Cleveland
Sketch (bottom) Vampirella by A Janowsky

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raj,

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
These are the two Project Superpowers sketches numberd 7 of 10 and 3 of 10 by Kimberley Dunaway.Will post the two Vampirella in a bit.

Nice sketches

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for my packs to arrive. Elephant

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Last 2 packs

Nice Tudors wax seal prop 70/97, Vampirella sketch by atc+b, Vampy 3D cards, Marilyn Monroe printing plate

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Here's the sketch I pulled out of my pack.

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Still no pack for me to open Frown

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Still no pack for me to open Frown

Treksearcher's came today or yesterday, and were shipped the same time as yours. Anyday now Dance

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Late to the party as usual, but I have 2 packs.

Pack#1 contained the Tudors 5 piece prop, a very nice card - #72 of 200
and a Vampirella autograph card of Maria Di Angelis

Pack# 2 contained an autograph of Annabelle Wallis from The Tudors and a Printing Plate from Breygent
Card#31 from Classic Vintage Movie Posters! Smile

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanoElMano
posted Hide Post
I purchased 1 pack. I got the usual sort of promos (Vampirella Promo-1, Vampirella SDCC foil promo, Project Superpowers Philly Show promo), Day the Earth Stood Still Lenticular card, Project Superpowers SDCC Puzzle card 1 of 9, and two nice sketch cards.

1) A Project Superpowers Sketch by Terry Beatty.
2) A Vampirella Sketch by Edward Cherniga. Clap

I'm not familiar with Project Superpowers. The sketch is of a green Vampire charater with red hair.

I suppose that one day I'll need to figure out how to post images....

I'm happy with the pack content.

Dan.

Posts: 44 | Location: Canada, below the 49th. | Registered: July 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I just received my packs today Elephant

Here is how I got on: -

Pack 1
The Day The Earth Stood Still 3D Lenticular
Vampirella Greg Hildebrandt Auto (Black Ink) Big GrinProject Superpowers Hand Colored Art Card PC-5
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 3 of 9

Pack 2
Vampirella 3D Lenticular
Marilyn Monroe Black Printing Plate Card #6
Project Superpowers Hand Drawn Sketch card by Dan Gorman 24 of 25
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 5 of 9

Pack 3
Vampirella 3D Lenticular
Project Superpowers Hand Colored Art Card PC-4
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 8 of 9
Tudors Prop Card King's Mirror #168 of 200

Pack 4
Project Superpowers 3D Lenticular
Project Superpowers Hand Colored Art Card PC-1
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 2 of 9
Vampirella Leslie Culton Auto (Black Ink) Big Grin

Pack 5
Vampirella 3D Lenticular
Project Superpowers Hand Drawn Sketch card by Rhiannan Owens 4 of 10 Big Grin
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 4 of 9
Movie Posters Magenta Printing Plate Promo #3

Pack 6
Project Superpowers 3D Lenticular
Vampirella Hand Colored Art Card VC-4 Big Grin
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 5 of 9
Tudors Annabelle Wallis as Jane Seymour Auto

Pack 7
The Day The Earth Stood Still 3D Lenticular
Vampirella Hand Drawn Sketch Card VC-5 Big Grin
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 6 of 9
Tudors Jonathan Rhys Meyers as King Henry VIII Auto

Pack 8
The Bride of Frankenstein 3D Lenticular
Vampirella Hand Drawn Sketch Card Elephant
Project Superpowers Puzzle Card 4 of 9
Tudors Prop Card King's Mirror #142 of 200

Overall I am totally delighted!

The Tudors cards are all for trade as are most of the Project Superpowers cards.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
would love to see the Owens sketch !

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
would love to see the Owens sketch !

I would love to show it to you but as yet I have no scanner. I will need to rectify this as I am eager to start posting scans as I have quite a few sketch cards for trade now (including the Owens).

TTFN

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
You could always take a photograph and post that. if you have a digital camera.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
This post is way late, but here it is none the less. I opened two packs I got from Ed.

Pack 1
Vampirella lenticular
Tudors - the King’ Mirror prop card
Marilyn Monroe Printing plate - MC20
Project Superpowers puzzle card 9 of 9

Pack 2
Project Superpowers Puzzle card 5 of 9
Project Superpowers sketch by Frankie B. Washington
Vampirella Arban Ornelas auto
Vampirella lenticular

This picture doesn't do this sketch justice.

The Marilyn Monroe printing plate and the Superpowers puzzle cards are up for trade.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Here is a scan of the Owens I pulled.

Hope you like.

Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
A little lait maybe, but I never got around to scan and show my pulls from the 10 packs I got. I was very happy with the outcome Smile Not shown are 4 colored cards and 2 printing plates I got, here`s the rest:

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post