Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Golden Age of Comics Heroes & Villains (Breygent 2010)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Golden Age of Comics Heroes & Villains (Breygent 2010)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted
I'm surprised no one else has posted breakdowns for this yet.

Here's what I've opened so far:

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
and

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey cool you pulled my Miss Masque card! I loved that one. Wish I could have kept it.

Posts: 1 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I still have more packs to open, but out of the ones I've opened so far I haven't been able to complete a base set. I got 6 complete sets of Promos 1-7 (extras, 2 x2, 3 x1, 4 x1, 6 x2 & 7 x1), plus 1 Philly Show promo.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ashleigh-Michelle:
Hey cool you pulled my Miss Masque card! I loved that one. Wish I could have kept it.

Hi there!
I was looking at your sketches posted on Breygent's site earlier today. I like them all!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:
Originally posted by Ashleigh-Michelle:

Hi there!
I was looking at your sketches posted on Breygent's site earlier today. I like them all!

Any chance of a link please?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to Breygent's main page for the product. All you have to do is click on the artist's name to see samples.

http://www.breygent.com/comics.htm

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm surprised no one else has posted breakdowns for this yet.

Here's what I've opened so far:

quote:
and

You Pulled two of my "Blacks"! Black Widow and Black Angel. I anticipate whoever ends up with them will love them as much as I loved drawing them!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gil_YoungRoland,

Posts: 1 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Here is what I have opened. Had to part with most packs but very happy with what I pulled! Love this product! Wish I would have ordered more.

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still didn't have time to take pics of some like Darren Auck who I think I will corner the market on his now! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I busted 50 packs today. A word of caution to those buying packs on the open market...make sure that you trust the seller as the packs seem as though they woud be easy to reseal since they are done so with tape. Other than that, the product seems nice although is was a little frustrating pulling dupe artists in consecutive packs 4 different times Confused

I still need 36 and 29 to finish the base set, but I am guessing that they won't be too hard to chase down.

Enough blabbing, on to the results....

J(ay), Brian Postman and Jay Pangan

Scott Simmons, Robert Aragon and Dan Borgonos

Adam Cleveland, Robert Aragon and Brian Kong

Darren Auck, Brian Kong and John Ace

Michael Sta. Maria, John Ace and Jayson Kretzer

Brian Shaerer, Darren Chandler and Lance Sawyer

Tony Miello, Victor Rodriguez and Jeremy Treece

Lee Kohse, Victor Rodtiguez and Jeremy Treece

Travis Walton, Steven Miller and Guy Dorian

Tim Levandoski, Megan McCausland and Dennis Crisostomo

Rich Molinelli, Kevin Leen and Diana Greenhalgh

Derald DeDios, David Day and Rhi Owens

Kimberly Dunaway, Veronica Jaczkowski and James McNeil

Lak Lim, Ryan Kincaid and Hanie Mohd

Carlo Soriano, Bennett Pisek and Adam Schickling

Unsigned cards I belive to be by Satoru Ohya, Alain Norte and Scott Rosema

Terry Huddleston and Unknown Artist Proof (any help on this one would be greatly appreciated)

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
More!

and my 100 pack incentive Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
If anyone has spares of my base card (no. 23 I think it is) and the checklist card I would be interested in trading for some promo's or something.

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wax Wombat
posted Hide Post
I have a pack incoming... I tried out for this set, but the cards didn't fall my way, hehe. :P

Posts: 52 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:

Unknown Artist Proof (any help on this one would be greatly appreciated)

I think that's Eman
http://scoundrelpublishing.com...hp?t=17707&start=117

Here's my Eman:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
EMAN it is then.

Thanks Lizzie!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
EMAN it is then.

Thanks Lizzie!

No problem! Wave