Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Arrow Season 1 (Cryptozoic, 2015)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrow Season 1 (Cryptozoic, 2015)
 Login/Join

Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
Snagged a cheap box at the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo today...

- assorted base cards (haven't collated yet)
- base Bronze 52, 54, 64, 81
- acetate CC1, CC4
- chromium CC1, CC6
- TR1, TR9
- TR9 Bronze, TR3 Gold (#27/40)
- CB01, CB04
- CB12 Bronze
- costume card M02 (Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance)
- autograph card A11b (John Barrowman as Dark Archer)
- autograph card A4 (Willa Holland as Thea Queen)

I was hoping to get an autograph from one of the main cast and I got two. Very happy with this box.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Great box a sp auto and costume :-) jealous cuz i still need the Willa.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Short print auto? Sweet, that makes it even more cool. Smile

It was a good day at the con, got a great box and got to meet David Ramsey (Diggle). Today, I get a photo op with Stephen Amell and David.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Yeah the A2-A7 cards were all short printed. The costume you pulled is also a harder one to get.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Extra lucky then. Makes up for the mediocre GOT box I snagged (it had two common autos in it). Smile

posted Hide Post
looking for arrow gold parallels 18,34,58 any trades?

Posts: 12 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post