Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rita:
Smile

Thanks for the missing character name...and the offer on MH and LH ... Smile

Have a great holiday!!!! Wavey

Smile

that red skull martinek sketch is just about the nicest sketch ive seen in a long time. that is such a case making pull. god i cant wait to get my boxes.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Rita! You got one of my Ironmans! I loved that older silver age costume!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I picked up two boxes of Complete Avengers for myself and, lucky me, received three more boxes (two from my brother and another from my friend who owed me money Wavey )to boot.

I haven't gotten the last box yet, but the others have broken the same way as usual.

With a half dozen exceptions, I think the base set is terrific! Some of the images are gorgeous!
The "Enemies" chase is very nice.
It took all four boxes to make a set of nine.

The Mightiest Heroes group is amazing!
IMO the highlight of the set.
In four boxes I've gotten 8 different cards.

The Legendary Heroes are also very nice.
The 4 boxes have produced 4 different cards.

Although I've yet to get, what I consider to be a "main" Avenger character (Thor-Iron Man-Cap-Giant/Ant Man-Hulk) in the sketch cards, what I have gotten are very nice.

Asrar - Not sure of characters name Songbird?
Carlos - Angel
Kong - The Thing "It's Clobberin' time"
And my favorite so far
Perna - Scarlet Witch

Great job!

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:

Neat Neat DE LIZ - LMK if you are trading -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
[/QUOTE]

I love your cut comic card- if I had to pick a page from the first ten issues, yours would be one of them! I love Ant-Man and the Wasp! Congrats!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Here is my one box. Very happy with the sketch

Enemies-3,4,6,9

Mightiest Heroes-3,16

Legendary Heroes-2

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
People are probably going to be sick of me over the next couple of days but here is my breakdown:

six boxes - 1 sketch(Ray Dillon) not sure of the character, just one more frustration to a frustrating experience.

Posts: 783 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigD:
People are probably going to be sick of me over the next couple of days but here is my breakdown:

six boxes - 1 sketch(Ray Dillon) not sure of the character, just one more frustration to a frustrating experience.

Whoa! Am I interpreting that right and you only got 1 sketch in 6 boxes? That's terrible luck, out of about 160 boxes in this thread only 2 were missing a sketch and 1 of the people missing 1 got 2 in another box from that case so it's really like 1 in 160.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
quote:
Originally posted by BigD:

Whoa! Am I interpreting that right and you only got 1 sketch in 6 boxes? That's terrible luck, out of about 160 boxes in this thread only 2 were missing a sketch and 1 of the people missing 1 got 2 in another box from that case so it's really like 1 in 160.

Yeah, you read that right, got a sketch in my first box, nada in the next five, first time I ever spent that much on cards, maybe that's telling me something.

Posts: 783 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
BigD, you really need to e-mail Rittenhouse's customer service! Their e-mail address is: custrelations@scifihobby.com and tell them what happened! Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Also make sure you have the box numbers as RA will need to do a thorough audit to discover why so many boxes had no sketch

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
that is bad, but they will hook you up im sure. when RA tells you your gonna get one a box, you usually do or they try and make it right. im thinking if you explain it, you might find 5 random sketchs floating to ya.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
I heard from Joanna already today, will let everyone know what's happening.

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Not really sure what Complete Avengers is, I'm guessing a TV show before my time...? But the sketches are beautiful, some of the coolest sketches I've ever seen for a set! So colourful and fun. Smile

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:

that red skull martinek sketch is just about the nicest sketch ive seen in a long time. that is such a case making pull. god i cant wait to get my boxes.

Big Grin I know what you mean...to be honest I´m happy with all of them for different reasons... Big Grin

Only downside is it just makes me so greedy for more... Roll Eyes deep breath Angel

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMolinelli:
Rita! You got one of my Ironmans! I loved that older silver age costume!

Clap Clap Yes, I did!!!! Bouncey

Big Grin I love it too!

Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Here are the sketchs I got from my case and spare boxes. All the sketches are cool, I hope I can pick up a few more boxes!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Excellent Pulls, those are really nice..Congrats Metal

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Sweet, you got an Ian Dorian, and a very nice one at that. I really like that Bukauskas Iron-Man too.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post