Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Avengers 1963-Present (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
My latest two.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice cards!! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gabfan:
My latest two.

Wow! You lucky son-of-a-gun! That Lilly Crystal sketch is one of the 2 sketches I had singled out on my most wanted wish list.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Had another box arrive today:

Box #6937

Greatest Enemies- GE4,GE5,GE6 and GE9
Mightiest Heroes- MH11 and MH12
Legendary Heroes- LH5 and LH8 (surprised to find and extra LH)
Sketch- Ricardo Ratton (266) Black Panther. I don't have access to a scanner for a few days but it's the botton middle card on this page:

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Had another box arrive today:

Box #6937

Greatest Enemies- GE4,GE5,GE6 and GE9
Mightiest Heroes- MH11 and MH12
Legendary Heroes- LH5 and LH8 (surprised to find and extra LH)
Sketch- Ricardo Ratton (266) Black Panther. I don't have access to a scanner for a few days but it's the botton middle card on this page:

NICE. I have the middle middle for trade -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just cracked 2 cases, got my first box with no sketch though, so that was a bummer, but other than that I was pretty happy.

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
Just cracked 2 cases, got my first box with no sketch though, so that was a bummer, but other than that I was pretty happy.

In 2 cases you received 2 Warren Martineck and 2 Mark Texeira.

Those are the best cases ever.

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Eek

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls Zack!

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apex_Ninja
posted Hide Post

We just received our case of the Complete Avengers.
12 boxes with 12 sketches
No Renea de Liz, Mark Texeira or Warren Martineck Frown
But 2 sketches by Jeff Welborn (the Scarlet Witch Smile + Falcon).
1 unsigned Ultron by Jose Carlos.
1 Invisible Woman by Don Hillsman.
1 Black Widow by Uko Smith.
1 Thor by Tom Hodges.
1 Captain America by Ricardo Ratton.
1 Vision by John Jackman.
1 Hercules by David Day.
1 Hulk by Dave Lynch.
1 Wasp by Tom Nguyen and
1 Thanos by Joe Rubinstein.

As far as the other specials there were no complete sets of the Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Legendary Heroes in our case (both were missing one card).

Posts: 133 | Location: NL | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apex_Ninja
posted Hide Post
These are some of my other sketch cards:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Apex_Ninja,

Posts: 133 | Location: NL | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I think you did pretty good with your case. They're all nice looking cards!! Thumb Up

--Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Just find some boxes finally, when I read they were sold out I thought I wouldn't find some.
Waiting to arrive and then I will post the breakdowns, wish me luck.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
Just find some boxes finally, when I read they were sold out I thought I wouldn't find some.
Waiting to arrive and then I will post the breakdowns, wish me luck.

Good Luck Thumb Up

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Just wait a couple of months, boxes will be almost non-existant. A few weeks ago I still found boxes under $60, recently I paid closer to $70 and the case I have on the way was pretty much the only one I could even find. Still, worth every penny. Nothing beats the memories of opening those early Buffy boxes way back but these come very close.

-Goethe

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
After loads of agonies trying to get a box, my sister bought me a surprise case for Christmas Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
and...

I also managed to get a couple of single boxes thanks to sympathetic US cousins Thumb Up before I got the case, so I went from none and weeping to 14 and Elephant Elephant Elephant

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, very nice sketchs. That Loki and the spiderman sketchs really are awesome. i love that kirby look. very nice going!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Graham, I wish I had your sister... Wink
The beat up Hercules is hilarious! Big Grin

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I was well pleased to get a Joe Rubinstein. He was one of the artists I always looked forward to seeing. Shame there were so few original comic artists participating. Maybe in the follow-up set... Wink
Very well done to all at Rittenhouse Metal