Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Planet of the Apes Movie (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Planet of the Apes Movie (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of watchers of watchers
posted
Just bought a box for 25.00 thought it was a good price. Pulled from the first pack a Gorrila Costume card, also got a Kris KRistofferson Auto Clap also 6 of 10 foil cards and two complete sets. Feels good to get a good box again!
Elephant

Remove no spam for email

[This message was edited by xSaBx on November 19, 2003 at 04:40 AM.]

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
Congrats on those most excellent pulls Metal

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
...your heading Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks on the Tweak! I just bought a nother box for 25.00 and got Sandars robe and Tim Roth Elephant Auto!!! Finshed my foil set! Hope I can find another box that cheap!
Dance Dance

Remove no spam for email

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
you're having a good run of luck - great pulls

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I just bought another one so we will see
if it holds!!

Remove no spam for email

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
With that luck and that price send a box my way will ya Big Grin

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email with the info. they are actually 19.99 and 6.00 shipping! Good luck and let the search begin.....

Remove no spam for email

posted Hide Post
I just got another box and received the Kristofferson costume card and Bonham carter auto Elephant
Just need the Heston cards!!!

Remove no spam for email

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
hi can you email me where you got the box from as i've been lookin for these everywhere

cheers Thumb Up

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
This was a very poor seller in the UK. Boxes should be going for cost Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice box breaks watchers of watchers! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post