Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Charmed Conversations (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed Conversations (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Ouch

Keep going, but keep all of the Case & Box Numbers and let Inkworks know if you don't get enough premium cards Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of solo-977
posted Hide Post
Opened another

Grans auto- NO PW Twak

I did the uaslly and emailed inkworks, got a reply telling me that they had no problems with this set.etc,etc

Without strating a "Thing" its what i expected i have never had any break problems resolved inkworks.
When it comes to that side of it there no "Rittenhouse"

Posts: 294 | Location: Geelong vic, Australia | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Inkworks does resolve those problems- just look at all the other Inkworks box breakdowns and threads.

And who knows maybe some of the other boxes in your case have extra PWs or Autos- to make up for the difference.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dude502
posted Hide Post
Got 2 complete sets
BL - 3
Transformations - 2, 3, 4
Charming Men - 5, 6
Piece Works - 5
Auto - 8

Tank you, please drive thru

Posts: 76 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that solo-977. Frown

Although I've had very few problems with their product, my past dealings with Inkworks have been positive so hopefully they can help you out.

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
My OTBD box.

Box Number #04135

2 x Base Sets

1 x Box Loader (BL3)

3 x Transformations (T3, T4, T5)

2 x Charming Men (CM2, CM3)

1 x Pieceworks (PWCC6 Elder Zola)

1 x Autograph (A1 Alyssa Milano)

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
nice break! from worst to first, costume to auto. That should be the rule with boxes. if your gonna get like 1 of a kind items per box, then if you get stuck with one super common, the other should always be one of the more interesting/better ones. While nothings greater then pulling the rare auto and the variant star costume, nothing sucks harder then pulling the one color guest star common and the auto of extra number 7.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great pulls

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Milano QBall! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just bought my first box of this.

1 box:

Patrice Fisher auto
Oded Fehr auto
Elder Zola robe

Nothing too great, but how can I complain when I get two autos.

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Another Patrice Fisher auto
Leo shirt

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 box:

Billy Drago auto
Chris costume

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Zack Ward auto
Elder Zola robe