Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Wars Trading Cards and Dog Tags, 2011 (Topps)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Trading Cards and Dog Tags, 2011 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of RedFive
posted
These are similar to the Clone Wars Dog Tags, released last year.

I got a box of 24 packs. The box had an additional Dog Tag for Display in front (I got Greedo). Each pack comes with a checklist, trading card, and a dog tag.

I got 23 of the 24 because I got a double of Wicket. One Wicket was the Rainbow Foil Dog Tag. (Rainbow foils are 1:24). The other Wicket a regular Dog Tag. I need the Darth Maul.

Here is a checklist:
1 Luke
2 Vader
3 Han
4 Leia
5 Anakin
6 Obi Wan
7 Padme
8 Boba Fett
9 Lando
10 Darth Maul
11 Yoda
12 R2-D2
13 C-3PO
14 Mace
15 Palpatine
16 Chewie
17 Jabba
18 Qui Gon
19 Jango
20 Wicket
21 Count Dooku
22 Ackbar
23 Stormtrooper
24 Greedo

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I open a box and got all 24 dog tags along the cards. Those cards in Dog Tag packs never come in perfect condition so I need to replace one damaged Frown

- 22 Ackbar

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Keeping star war dogs and maintaining them is a fashion now a days. To see more on this chek this:
star wars dogs

Posts: 1 | Location: US | Registered: July 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post