Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Wacky Packages All New Series 1 (Topps)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/374104435

June 17, 2004, 01:22 PM
Joe McKinney
Wacky Packages All New Series 1 (Topps)
The Local Wal-Mart has had the new Wacky Packages since last Thursday. I haven't seen a box breakdown thread on these and was wondering if anyone-else has seen them.

My box yielded one complete set, and was one card shy of a second set. I got 6 of the 9 window clings, ans 3 of the 10 tatoos.

In addition to the regular box, I bought one of the Wal-Mart mini boxes. This came with a bonus sticker numbered B1

Curiously, the Mr. Coffin and Sludgsicle images from the promo set are used in the regular set, but the Coach Motel promo image is not.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,
June 22, 2004, 08:20 AM
JJ
So far I've purchased 3 of the 11 pack Wal-Mart boxes and have yet to complete 1 set. Short three # 51 cards to complete 3 sets. Insert ratio of both clings and tatoos were correct as stated on box.

JJ
July 10, 2004, 10:51 PM
Greg Geerts
quote:
Originally posted by The Promo Hunter:
Curiously, the Mr. Coffin and Sludgsicle images from the promo set are used in the regular set, but the Coach Motel promo image is not.

The "Coach Motel" image is used on the B2 bonus card from the Target mini-box. That is the way the GPK bonus cards were packaged as well...B1 at Wal Mart and B2 at Target.

Greg

July 11, 2004, 12:09 AM
Joe McKinney
Greg,

Thanks for this info. I didn't realize the Target and Wal-Mart boxes had different bonus cards.

Joe