Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Dixon's Vixens (Cult Stuff, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dixon's Vixens (Cult Stuff, 2016)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Only 30 packs of these "master sets" made, but it appears that you need to get 2 packs to get all of the foil cards, and to make a true master set. Also, the 36 cards in the base set have the same images as the two 18 card Dixon's sets released a few years back. My pack contained:

36 card base set

Signed bonus card BC1

Sketch card SC1 (shows a nurse)

Auto card of Hungry Hannah

2 CMA-1 cards, one signed by Dixon, one signed by actress Caroline Munro

2 foil chase with blank white/gray backs

2 other foil chase with red sparkly backs

It looks like on the Cult Stuff website that there are 5 different foils total, so you definitely need more than 1 pack

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My friend found out the following:

On the 2 foil chase with the white/gray backs which I pulled (see above) there are actually 3 total, not 5 as I said. 1 is harder to find than the other 2 (the hard one to find is the alien carrying the woman foil). You definitely need two packs to get all three, but you will get them all if you buy the packs labeled Pack A and Pack B

On the 2 other foils that I mentioned (the red back ones) there are rare white/gray backed versions with glitter FRONTS, as well

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post