Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Doctor Who Companions, Doctors, Villians (Strictly Ink)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctor Who Companions, Doctors, Villians (Strictly Ink)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
Costume Cards
WHOT-C4 Vogan Costume worn in "Revenge of the Cybermen"

Sketch Cards
(Sketch redemption card)

Getting a Sketch redemption AND a Costume in 4 boxes is amazing luck Wave ...are you sure you aren't related to ztaylork Angel

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
Costume Cards
WHOT-C4 Vogan Costume worn in "Revenge of the Cybermen"

Sketch Cards
(Sketch redemption card)

Getting a Sketch redemption AND a Costume in 4 boxes is amazing luck Wave ...are you sure you aren't related to ztaylork Angel

I just got very lucky

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Finally got aroung to opening the packs from my 2nd box. Pulled autos A2 Lalla Ward ans A10 Zienia Merton.

Sadly the Zenia is quite badly damaged, There is a large smudge in the center of the card, like there was a sticker put there some time and then peeled off. There are also several scratches on the card Frown

Boldlygone, I would write to Barrie, see what he has to say, he is usually sympathetic.

A package arrived this very morning from Strictly Ink Limited and within was a replacement Zenia Merton auto card.

Thank you to Elisabeth G and Barrie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done SI Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post