Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Iron Man 2 (Upper Deck)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Man 2 (Upper Deck)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
From the retail stuff that I have busted, it seems like costumes run about 1:18-1:24 and the sketches are 1:48 or so...I have yet to come across an auto in retail.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Well I broke down and bought a box at the LCS, 1 costume card and these 3 sketches:

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
good ones,nice box Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened a case.
Autos: Mickey Rourke, Leslie Bibb, Jon Favreau
Costumes: IMC-1 to IMC-11. 2 of IMC-9

Sketches

Iron Man by ???, Spider-Woman by ???, ??? by ???

Iron Man by Frank Raposa, Mandarin by Jeremy Treece, Iron Man by ???

Matilda Hicken Looper by Dan Schaefer, Ms Marvel by Justin Vandemark, Iron Man by Dietrich Smith

Bulldozer (Wrecking Crew) by Jim Hanna, Iron Man by Marat Mychaels, Falcon by Mike S Miller

Namor the Submariner by Tom Nguyen, Living laser by Lord Mesa
She-Hulk by Ryan Kinnaird

Nick Fury by Carlo Soriano, Wolverine by Sean 'Cheeks' Galloway, Iron Man by Erik Williams

??? by Jon Malin, Iron Man by Gilbert Monsanto, Iron Man by Mark Pennington

Thor by Aaron Sowd, Iron Fist by Joe Pekar, Scarlet Witch by Joe Pekar.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raj,

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wax Wombat
posted Hide Post
That Mandarin is by Jeremy Treece.

Posts: 52 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wax Wombat:
That Mandarin is by Jeremy Treece.

Thanks.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Those are great looking color sketches Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wax Wombat
posted Hide Post
Couple of sketchies from my box! Smile

Hanie Mohd.

Autumn Rain Turkel.

Also got a Tony Stark costume card.

Posts: 52 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: June 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Grabbed the last 13 packs from a Target earlier today:

Inserts - AC2, AC6, AH1, CC3, CC6, CC7 & CC8
and costume card IMC-7 (Rhodey)

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
From my 5 boxes: Missing Stark and Hammer memorabilia cards

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Miss Nat, Great pulls from your boxes. Hope to buy a box soon, and add my cards here. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Miss Nat, Great pulls from your boxes. Hope to buy a box soon, and add my cards here. Metal

Heya! I was pretty stoked to get the Cheadle auto and Thor sketch from the first box.

Need to identify the sketch next to Thor.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:

Heya! I was pretty stoked to get the Cheadle auto and Thor sketch from the first box.

Possibly Goliath,

http://www.dragonhero.com/grap...marvel2/goliath1.jpg

posted Hide Post
Artist help please!! I have typed in all the Artist's name one by one onto Ebay but cannot find this artist. Please help! Thanks!!!

Posts: 33 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:

Possibly Goliath,

http://www.dragonhero.com/grap...marvel2/goliath1.jpg

Got it - Mark Profesone Henry

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NL,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Miss Nat, Received other cards today, Thanks. I bought 10 packs at Target ($1.99 each - drop box), and got AC4 - War Machine, CC2, CC4, CC7 and AH7 - Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury (Cut style card). And Newbury Comics sell packs at $2.99 each.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I know, not from a full box - but nice cards.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Bought a sealed box and 20 leftover packs as a b-day treat to myself-

costumes were #6 and #9, no autos-

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Incredibly lucky on the Kate Bradley! Worth in the hundreds most likely, but more importantly, an awesome card from Red, who just really shines on Marvel characters. It's hard to put into words, but she totally gets why they are so cool and is able to put that into her art.

The Myers Iron Man is lovely, and Romita-esque secret identity half & half faces are always welcome. I'd have been happy with the Cap!

Your birthday is actually the first day of your next year on Earth, so what a beginning you're off to. Could be the best year ever! Congrats Clap

Posts: 3319 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Jonboy.. I like mine too.. and overall.. LOVE the case.. If anybody can help with the names of the artists I would REALLY appreciate it.. I don't know a LOT of them... but I do know I got a CHARLES HALL... and according to the title at the bottom not just a sketch it says IRON MAN #1!!!! and the Armor card to boot.. what an amazing case. Thanks in advance for the help with the artists and enjoy the pictures!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gooniesguy,

Posts: 35 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post