Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    007 James Bond Collection (Upper Deck, 2019)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

007 James Bond Collection (Upper Deck, 2019)
 Login/Join

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Received a couple of boxes in a RAK box from Upper Deck. A nice surprise when I got home from work.

Box 1
69 of the first 100 cards
18 of cards 101-150
6 of cards 151-200
3 Foil Mirror board parallels
1 of cards 101-150 Rainbow parallels
3 Bond Vs. Villains
2 Q Branch
2 Bond Legacy (Clear film in frame)
2 Autos, Anatole Taubman as Elvis, Kenneth Tsang as General Moon

Box 2
70 of the first 100 cards
18 of cards 101-150
6 of cards 151-200
3 Foil Mirror board parallels
1 of cards 101-150 Rainbow parallels
1 Acetate Card 151-200 parallels
3 Bond Vs. Villains
1 Q Branch
1 See the World
1 Bond Legacy (Clear film in frame)
2 Autos, Margaret Nolan as Dink, Glenn Foster as Craig Mitchell

I have put the 2 lots of base together and have 79 of 100 base.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sittin9duck,

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
What is a RAK box?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Upper Deck's e-pack Random Acts of Kindness gift box.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sittin9duck:
Upper Deck's e-pack Random Acts of Kindness gift box.

That is very nice!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Not a box but an epack. I thought it was worth noting.

Chrisptoph Waltz SSPA-WA auto (05/25).

In normal times, I would be having them send it to me immediately. At the moment, who knows how long it take to get to the UK.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raj,

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done Raj, so what happens now?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
well done Raj, so what happens now?

Go get it fast. Big Grin Congrats!

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Not a box but an epack. I thought it was worth noting.

Chrisptoph Waltz SPPPA-WA auto (05/25).

In normal times, I would be having them send it to me immediately. At the moment, who knows how long it take to get to the UK.

WOW, Awesome! Amazing hit.

Seems like COMC is getting their express shipments out the door quickly. A bunch of Black Diamond buyers are already receiving their cards from COMC.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I'm not really sure what to do. I have few other James Bond epack autos, too.
What is the connection to COMC as I'm not registered with them? Why should their shipping status matter?

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
What is the connection to COMC as I'm not registered with them? Why should their shipping status matter?

Don't hold me to it, but I think UD uses COMC as its shipping option whenever you ask to receive the physical cards in an ePack you bought. Separate from that, COMC is also its own selling platform and will hold cards for you if you don't want to redeem them right away.

You would have to check on the UD website as far as shipping costs, any other redemption options and so forth. For myself, I wouldn't care to leave any valuable card in anybody's third-party vault for too long. "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush", and all that. Wink

BTW I believe you can also arrange with COMC to sell that card through their platform if you would rather handle it that way. They will take a cut.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

All the ePack cards are housed at COMC. Even if you request shipping through ePack COMC actually handles the shipping.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the explanations, Raven and webjon.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I hate to think what COMC will charge to send it to the UK, we will see.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have seen on Blowout that COMC charge 24c per card
Wether this is the same for single cards I do not know
I have been getting posts latley from I think The owners wife who holds a high position in the company on how they have sorted mailing times and other things out , but do not know if it includes shipping they must hold tons of E Pack cards that no one is going to claim.
Julia Gaetz i think
I purchased some cards off them a while ago
cheap shipping but snail mail

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:

They wanted to charge me over $1000 postage for 50 cards off eBay. This was because they refused to consolidate the purchase.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Only time I've had stuff go missing recently is through COMC

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:

They wanted to charge me over $1000 postage for 50 cards off eBay. This was because they refused to consolidate the purchase.

Couldn't you just consolidate the purchases in your COMC account then request consolidated shipment through COMC?

I route all of my COMC purchases on eBay to my COMC account.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:

Couldn't you just consolidate the purchases in your COMC account then request consolidated shipment through COMC?

I route all of my COMC purchases on eBay to my COMC account.

I haven't got an account with them. This was straight off eBay.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post