Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    buffy season 2 (inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

buffy season 2 (inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted
I thought i would get this box for 2 reasons
1 to help my set
2 maybe to get auto(i was hoping)
here is what i got

box card BL2
love bites ,B5(joyce & ted),B6(drusilla & spike)
dark destiny , D4,D5,D6,D9
and last of all
how to lose your soul card.

not to bad a pull Smile
does anyone know what the odds were for pulling a auto from these boxs?

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piperprue2002:

not to bad a pull Smile
does anyone know what the odds were for pulling a auto from these boxs?

Buffy season's 1-4 were all tough, roughly 1:3 boxes had an auto, it wasn't until season 6 they were 1 per box (season 5 was sort of an intermediate release, not as tough as the early ones but not yet 1 per box).

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The sad thing is that value wise the sealed box was worth more than the things you got out of it. Frown

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vamp_spike
posted Hide Post
I finally opened a box of S2 yesterday after A LOT of years of waiting for a reasonably priced one to crop up.

I don't own a single card from this set as during my serious collecting days even the base sets were pretty pricey, so I was super excited to see what I'd pull.

There was no auto (which was to be expected) but I was more disappointed that I didn't even get one complete base set- i'm left missing x2 base cards, which is going to be difficult to find. What's worse, I've no Inkworks left to complain too!

I don't regret the purchase, but maybe wish i'd left it sealed!

Posts: 170 | Location: England | Registered: July 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post