Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lady Death/Medieval Witchblade (Comic Images/Dynamic Forces)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lady Death/Medieval Witchblade (Comic Images/Dynamic Forces)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted
3 complete base sets.
Two auto's
A3 Brian Pulido
A8 Livesay
S1 Sketch card Smile
No chase cards Frown

Are people as crazy about these sketchs like the ones being discussed in the other thread?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xSaBx,

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of angeleyes777
posted Hide Post
Even without the foil chase cards, it looks like you did pretty well. Who drew the sketch? As a huge Witchblade fan, I'd love to see it. Smile

Posts: 643 | Location: Modesto, CA, USA | Registered: July 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
I have figured out how to email the scan. If anyone would like to do me a favor and do whatever it is one has to do to put it on the site. Thank you. Smile

Posts: 627 | Location: Corning, California | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carlvinson:
I have figured out how to email the scan. If anyone would like to do me a favor and do whatever it is one has to do to put it on the site. Thank you. Smile

Send it to me, I'll be happy to host.

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Here's the scan, I've had to fiddle with it a bit, but it's basically see-able... Big Grin

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Umm, unless the card is just a picture of a red X it needs a wee bit more fiddling. Razz

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Umm, unless the card is just a picture of a red X it needs a wee bit more fiddling. Razz

Must be a common sketch Big Grin or a super-rare as this is the only one I have ever seen Razz.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Here is the picture instead of the red x. Big Grin

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sketch
posted Hide Post
What is that? Looks like a crazy bat Confused

Posts: 192 | Location: Germany | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much xSaBx and gabfan. That is indeed the card. I'm not sure what or who it is. Can anyone tell which artist sketched it?

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carlvinson:
Thank you very much xSaBx and gabfan. That is indeed the card. I'm not sure what or who it is. Can anyone tell which artist sketched it?
You may try emailing Comic Images this link and see if they let you know.Just a thought.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The artist is Curtis Arnold, I believe. This is pretty typical of his sketches -- a small Lady Death with a big cape. . .

Jon

Posts: 5416 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of carlvinson
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Jon. I should have guessed it would be the most common one, but I'm not complaining. Smile

I've been reading in the other threads how crazy some of the "sketch"
people on ebay get. Would there be much interest in this one?

Picture of GrimReaper
posted Hide Post
Was it drawn with an etch-a-sketch? Big Grin

Posts: 222 | Location: Flowery Branch, GA, USA | Registered: March 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post