Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Grimm Season 2 (Breygent, 2015)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grimm Season 2 (Breygent, 2015)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Surprised to be first to post, thought I did well but it's hard to tell until I see what others got. Either way the set is up to the standard of season one Thumb Up .

The base set in each box is in a cellophane packet and the chase cards separate.My case had :

15 x Base sets.

15 x Mail in cards.

5 x three card sets of Monroes Halloween.

3 x nine card sets of Exotic Tea and Spice puzzle and three extra cards.

3 x fifteen card sets of Illustrated Wesen.

Autographs :

0 x Shohreh Aghdashloo
2 x Robert Alan Barnett
1 x Robert Blanche
2 x Danny Bruno
1 x Reg E Cathey
1 x Claire Coffee
2 x Jim Crino
1 x Bertila Damas
0 x Mike Dopud
1 x James Frain
1 x Matt Gerald
1 x Micheal Grant Terry
2 x Christian Lagadec
2 x Reggie Lee
2 x Sasha Roiz
1 x Mary Macdonald Lewis
1 x Jessica Tuck
2 x Silas Weir Mitchell

Autographed Costumes :

1 x David Giuntoli
3 x Russell Hornsby
2 x Bitsie Tulloch

Dual Autograph :

Mary Macdonald Lewis/Claire Coffee

Case Topper BTC1.

Sketches by John Sloboda both in same box, the second one has the San Diego design.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got one box of these a couple of days ago. Nice cards, I like the matte finish on the base set. Inserts have a cool 3-D effect with splashes of varnish on them. The Illustrated Wesen set is very nice with a linen texture.
My 2 hits were both autographs, Claire Coffee and Reg E Cathey.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got 2 boxes, lovely set. Got Bitsie Tullich signed costume card, Sasha Roiz, Jessica Tuck and a sheep!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I have to agree with Don about the chase with the "varnish" effect it was neat. I felt the linen effect for the wesen chase set was good choice. It gave the images a bit of pizazz although the images were top notch to start with. Hats off to whom ever put that chase set together.

I bought 3 boxes. My pulls were a sketch of The Baron by M. Dye. Jim Crino, Silas Weir Mitchell, Mike Dupud, James Frain, Sasha Roiz and Robert Blanche autos. I will post a picture of the sketch later.

Love this set as much as the first.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I also like the look of the mail-in cards, 2 nice Auto Costume cards Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Here is the sketch I pulled out of my 3 boxes.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
That's a nice sketch!

I opened two boxes of this.

The first box had these chase cards:
Exotic Spice & Tea Shop GPC2 & GPC3
Wesen GW8, GW9 & GW10
Monroe's Halloween GH1
Autograph card RBA Robert Blanche as Sergeant Franco
Costume Auto Card David Giuntoli as Nick Burkhardt Clap

The second box had these chase cards:
Exotic Spice & Tea Shop GPC2 & GPC3 (same two as the first box)
Wesen GW12, GW13 & GW14
Monroe's Halloween GH2
Autograph card RLA Reggie Lee as Sergeant Wu
Autograph card RBA Robert Alan Barnett as Matthew Jessen

Nice cards!!

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Christian Lagadec's Auto may have variations, mine is a comic con style and is numbered 2 of 50

Not sure if their are other auto's of his with normal backs????

Emailed Tom and he got back saying we accidently put it in there and it's a rare card, should have been for comiccon

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Shows how much I look at the backs of cards Roll Eyes . Just got mine out of the album and it's got a Comic Con logo and is numbered 04 of 50 Big Grin .

There are definitely a lot of normal ones out there selling for under $10 on Ebay. It is a different photo on the front though and has CLA on the back instead of CLCC.
Must pick one up now as I sold what I thought was a duplicate from my case Shake Head .

Good job I picked the right one to keep even if it was by luck and not design Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I decided to try my luck with another box. My luck was very good!

Exotic Spice & Tea Shop GPC4 & GPC5
Wesen GW9, GW10 & GW11
Monroe's Halloween GH2
Autograph card SMA Silas Weir Mitchell as Monroe Dance
Costume Auto Card Russell Hornsby as Hank Griffin Clap

I didn't expect to pull those two autographs from the same box.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curler:
I decided to try my luck with another box. My luck was very good!

Exotic Spice & Tea Shop GPC4 & GPC5
Wesen GW9, GW10 & GW11
Monroe's Halloween GH2
Autograph card SMA Silas Weir Mitchell as Monroe Dance
Costume Auto Card Russell Hornsby as Hank Griffin Clap

I didn't expect to pull those two autographs from the same box.

Thumb Up

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Christian Lagadec's Auto may have variations, mine is a comic con style and is numbered 2 of 50

this was an error and should not have been in product but the old eyes missed this one

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are three AP's of the main female characters Roy Cover just did for me. If anyone else is missing Grimm I believe he still has some blanks left Smile .

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've never watched Grimm, but those cards make me want to!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks,Always nice to be appreciated. I also have this Card for sale.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Justice41,

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post