Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Authentic Memorabilia - Autograph Edition (The Fairfield Company)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Authentic Memorabilia - Autograph Edition (The Fairfield Company)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Inspired by my recent pull, I went back to Target today and bought the last two packs of these. I don't think I'll be able to get more, now both Targets near me are out of these.

Ist pack:
PopCardz - 13 base cards, 2 materials cards, both Jessica Biel (both different)
Americana - 14 base cards, 1 Proof Kathie Leee Gifford 79/100
Auto - Brandon Quinn as Agent Murphy, Charmed Destiny

2nd Pack:
Popcardz - 12 base cards, 3 Materials cards, Lily Collins and 2 Selma Blair(both the same)
Americana - 14 base cards, 1 high number, 1 proof, Stella Stevens 264/500
Auto - Reiko Aylesworth as Kelly in Alien vs. Predator Requiem

All in all, a satisfying finish to this series. Pulling 5 Popcardz materials cards from 6 packs was nice, and I got 2 more autos I did not have.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Way to go Don! Good for you... and good that Target ran out so you can start saving $$ for the Holidays!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I was able to get 1 packet from my Target before they disappeared. I got Samantha Ferris as Nina in 4400 which made me perfectly happy since I did not have a 4400 autos and I recognized her from two Stargate episodes.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My local Target had 1 pack left today so of course I grabbed it.
I got an auto of Laura Bertram as Trance Gemini from Andromeda: ROTC
2 gold parallels from the PopCardz
And surprisingly, it had 3 packs of Americana Series One instead of
the normal series 2. I got 2 proof cards from those.

Greg

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize anyone had started a breakdown list on these! wow!

Don, don't feel bad about McNulty my wife and I pulled 4 Alias A28 Raymond Barry's out of 1 Target in our area lol

Sorry I don't have a breakdown because I didn't keep track of what came in what. But the most notable pull was a Donruss Americana II High Number Proof Card of Kenny Baker #1/5. Thought that was rather unique!

If I get anymore I'll post em! All the Targets here in Vegas are loaded with about 12 each right now

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK...I went to a different Target today and got the last 4 packs they had.
Here's a quick breakdown:

PopCardz - 3 gold parallels, 4 material cards
Americana II - 4 high numbers, 1 TV Stars, Rob Schneider material card

Autos:
Smallville Season 2 Jason Connery as Dominic Sanatori #A13
Alias Season 4 Elya Baskin as Dr. Joseph Vlachko #A36
Smallville Season 2 Patrick Cassidy as Henry Small #A14(again)
Catwoman Michael Massee as Armando #A-3(again)

Look for an autograph trade list coming soon.

I think I'm done with these now... Probably... Maybe...

Greg

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think I'm done with these now... Probably... Maybe...

Greg

GG has got it bad... real bad... Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I think I've got it as bad as Greg - last night I had to drive to a place and pick up my daughter coming home from college - I drove by 2 other Targets and actually looked at my watch to see if I had time to rush in and look for another pack.

I didn't, but I am taking her back in about a week, and those Targets are still gonna be open...

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
So today I stopped in the Target that is second closest to my home. Last time I was there, I bought the last pack - now they have 12 new packs hanging up.

So, long story short:
Popcardz - 13 base cards, 1 gold card, 1 materials card (Lily Collins)

Americana- 14 Base cards, 1 high number, 1 materials card, Ring Kings Bas "El Guapo" Rutten 002/500

Auto - Samantha Smith as Mary Winchester, Supernatural

Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
after all these breaks...still no BIG hit with the autographs. thats too bad.

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls Don. . .

I keep trying to pull the Lily Collins, but now I'm trying to avoid buying more of these for a while. . .

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Tragicend - I doubt there are many if any big hit autos in these. Most of these would fit in the $15-$30 bracket, and I'm okay with that. The high end autos all went to the Razor Ink Autograph packs, with the next level filling up the Razor Ink Archives boxes.
I've been pretty happy with these, even the McNulty streak turned out okay, I traded them all for cards I didn't have. Plus the materials cards from Americana and Popcardz, and occasional auto from Americana, I think these are the best bargain around.

Jon - the Lily Collins materials is a duplicate, if you want it.

posted Hide Post
I agree -- there aren't any huge hits in this product, but given the autos are typically decent and the packs are typically decent it works out pretty well actually.

Don-

Sure, I'll trade for it, I have duplicates of a bunch of the others from this set -- do you need any of those?

I'm also looking for some of the gold cards -- I'm trying to put together a set and think I'm only 5-10 cards away, do you have any of those for trade?

Thanks,

Jon

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Jon, Lily is yours, send me an email to let me know what you have extras of. As for the gold cards, I never got close to a set, so I traded some to Greg, who is working on a gold set. Let me know what you need of these too.

posted Hide Post
Sweet. . . Maybe I should trade with Greg too. . .

I need to get my lists updated, but I'll shoot you an email over the weekend.

Thanks Don!

Jon

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I open 3 packs today and got

Smallvile
Willam b Davis as Mayor Tate
Felecia Bell-Schafer as Judge Abigail Ross

Supernatural
Jovanna Huguet as Bloody Mary

and a Jessica Biel dress card

was a fun product to open if they restock I will get more

Posts: 8 | Location: GA | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
2 more packs today (I couldn't resist!)

Pack 1:
Auto- Smallville Season Two A8 (Sam Jones III as Pete Ross)

Popcardz - Rosario Dawson memorabilia
Americana II - Ring Kings RK-SS (250/500) & TV Stars TS-WN (219/500)

Pack 2:
Auto- Smallville Season Two A8 (Sam Jones III as Pete Ross) Roll Eyes Frown

Popcardz - Rachel Bilson gold parallel & Jessica Biel memorabilia
Americana II - TV Stars TS-ET (246/500)

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Picked up another pack today -
Auto: Peter Wingfield as Dr. Slavicky from Catwoman, a duplicate for me, unfortunately.
Popcardz: 1 gold card
Americana: 1 high number, 1 autograph,Ring Kings Martin "The Hitman" Kampmann322/370

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
These are back in my own Target store again... so -
Anericana - 15 base cards
Popcardz - 8 base cards, 7 Gold
Auto - Max Greenfield as Leo D'Amato in Veronica Mars

I am always surprised by what I will find in these - this time, 7 gold cards, with 3 in one pack, 2 in the others.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
2 more.

Pack 1:
Auto - Supernatural A-15 Jason Gedrick
Popcardz - 1 gold foil (Josh Peck)
Americana II - TV Stars TS-BW (Burt Ward), 1 high number

Pack 2:
Auto - Catwoman A-1 Lambert Wilson
Popcardz - 1 gold foil (Scarlett Johansson)
Americana - nada

I need to stop buying these.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post