Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    X-Files Season 9, The (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

X-Files Season 9, The (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of gimli
posted
For what it is worth I will post my breakdowns 10 boxes and I got the following

1 Auto A18 Chris Owens
2 x PW1
3 x PW2
2 x PW3
1 x PW4
3 x PW5

so 1 auto and 11 pieceworks
I also managed to make
1 x 9 card set (truth on Trial)
1 x 6 card set (Reunion)
2 x box loader sets

and 20 base sets

and loads of single cahse cards

all in all Terrible Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
You did get the rare PW4 But you only got 1 auto???
I got an auto and pieceworks in every box of X-files 9!

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
go on rub it in you know how you can really go off people. Big Grin

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
dIDN'T MEAN TO RUB IT IN. I just was surprised. Did you get a sealed case? Did all the boxes have the inkworks shrinkwrap on them? IF they did not, I would contact your dealer Immediately and complain.

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
of course i was just pulling your leg I know you wasn't rubbing it in and yes they were all sealed I think maybe the dealer had opened a number of cases, opened boxes til he got all the autos and then made up a case of what was left. I did get a PW4 so i was happy with that. I always think other people are honest and would treat me in a way that i would treat them. Most people are good and fair but there are a few stinkers

posted Hide Post
Got a box, hoping to score a Robert Patrick auto.

The Truth On Trial (2): T5, T6
Reunion (1): R6
Pieceworks (1): PW1 (Burt Reynolds)
No auto Frown

Oh well, at least the box the packs came is cool Razz

Posts: 31 | Location: Australia | Registered: May 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Got a box yesterday, here's my breakdown:

Box loader: BL1
The Truth on Trial: T1, T2
Reunion: R1
Pieceworks: PW5 (Skinner's pants)
Auto: none Shake Head

And I was really looking forward to an auto, they had some good signers in that set... Oh well...

Later! Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I was lucky to get both PW & auto...
PW5/A17 Razz

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post