Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lace (Rhibone Productions, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lace (Rhibone Productions, 2013)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Got two sets, base cards are great and I pulled this off the charts sketch, the other sketch was a tad more of an adult nature but these were worth the wait, thanks Rhi and Axe, you guys did good!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thats a great pull!

Jim Kyle

Posts: 353 | Location: Jersey | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Lovely Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great sketch!

Posts: 67 | Location: Catawissa, PA | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My two packs arrived today.Really nice base set art and two quality sketches.Can't wait for Leather although I would like Rhiannon and Axe to do some solo sketches as well as the jams.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Those are dangerously sexy pieces of art! Big Grin

Posts: 2291 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got 7 packs...not posting some...hopefully the edited one is okay.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post