Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Charmed Destiny (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed Destiny (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted
its going to be week later for me toget my case load of these than the usa and i was wondering what you have found in your case's or boxes as soon as mine come i will post straight away

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I don't think anyone has any of these cards yet as they're not released until June 21st Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:
I don't think anyone has any of these cards yet as they're not released until June 21st Smile

I have some, but I guess that isn't what you meant! Wink

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inkworks:
quote:
Originally posted by WarriorBabe:

I would be willing to accept a free test box! Wink

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
quote:

You tease! Wink Razz

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I have some, but I guess that isn't what you meant!

You tease!

i second that

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Ooh...my case arrived today. I'll probably open some after work. Elephant

I immediately opened the case to look at the Case Loader. I noticed that the case loader is now in a sleeve and then in a top-loader. Clap

This Case Loader is even better than the Final Farewell from Buffy Season 7 since it has the Charmed ones. Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
Ooh...my case arrived today. I'll probably open some after work. Elephant

I immediately opened the case to look at the Case Loader. I noticed that the case loader is now in a sleeve and then in a top-loader. Clap

This Case Loader is even better than the Final Farewell from Buffy Season 7 since it has the Charmed ones. Clap

I would of faked a sudden ailment to get to go home and start opening boxes Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
I would of faked a sudden ailment to get to go home and start opening boxes Big Grin

I SERIOUSLY considered signing out for vacation but opted to stay at work. Smile

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
My first box...

Two (2) Complete Base Sets
Box Loader Card: BL-2
Autographs: None Shake Head
Pieceworks Cards: PW1 Paige's Shirt
PW3 Piper's Top and Skirt Metal
"Unforgettable" Puzzle: U-1, U-2, U-9
Bad Karma Cards: BK1, BK6

I was a little disappointed with no autograph but I did get two (2) Pieceworks! Dance

The surprise for me were the Bad Karma cards that look even better in-person.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dmatsuda,

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
We just broke a case in the shop.
So, here are the highlights.
All 8 pieceworks!!
Extra of PW4 and PW6
11 different autos in the set
we got
a2 to a11
A2 being the redemption for the combs and krause duel auto!!!!!

a9 billy Drago quote
(Memory)
Thank you Don C.
Billy Drago

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the dual auto!!!!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Just opened my two boxes and haven't sorted the base cards yet.

Pieceworks
PW1 Rose McGown's blouse from 'The Last Picture Show' (plain white)
PW7 jason Lewis's (Dex) tuxedo shirt from 'Rewitched' (plain white)

Autos
Gildart Jackson as Gideon
Eric Dane as Jason

Unforgettable U-4, U-5 (x2), U-6 (x2), U-7
Bad Karma BK5 (x2), BK6 (x2)

Box loaders
BL-1 (x2)

My luck seems to have gone sour at the moment. Hopefully, it'll improve before the Star Trek sets arrive.

I also hope I have better luck with the JAG box that should be waiting for me at work on Friday.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
barobehere congratulations on the Dual Auto!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What are the Prue cards in the basic set like?

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Autographs: None Shake Head

How come? Does Inkworks guarrantied an auto in each box for this set?

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
Hey Card Reaper! Did you get your box??? I am anxious to see what you'll get. Fingers crossed!

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not yet Number One. I may get them next week! I also keep my fingers crossed! Wink

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
barobehere congratulations on the Dual Auto!

Yes,congrats on the whole case Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i guess not many people have got there boxes yet but nice find so far