Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Charmed Destiny (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed Destiny (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ok, 6th box:

A-4: Penny
Pw-8 (AGAIN! Mad and it is still plain white... oh well...): Dex's shirt

Those 6 boxes were from a 1st batch. The last four ones will be coming in 12 days Big Grin

By the way: Congrats Charmed mad!!!!!

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMal:
Congrats Colin Clap Hope you complete a master set with your next case!

Indeed Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers spider and reaper and there only is a plain white isnt there for pw6 unless your after one with a stitch on it?

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice case break Colin. Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Got two boxes:

Box 1:
- Box Loader: BL-1
- Unforgettable: U-4, U-5, U-6
- Bad Karma: BK4 (Dogon), BK5 (Burke)
- Auto: A-5 Rebecca Balding (Elise)Smile
- Pieceworks: PW7 Dex

Box 2:
- Box Loader: BL-2
- Unforgettable: U-1, U-2, U-9
- Bad Karma: BK1 (Imara), BK2 (Evil Wyatt)
- Auto: A-10 Brandon Quinn (Agent Murphy)
- Pieceworks: PW6 Henry

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great finds there

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
No surprises in my case. I didn't get either redemption but did get the Piper auto Dance
My duplicate pieceworks were two extra PW7
Billy Drago run out of paper on the auto I got Big Grin

"(news)
A reporter from Chile says that his plane flight to Nice took so long that he developed hemorrhoids" Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
brilliant i am hoping to get the a1 in my next case

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
I got a box today, Dual auto + PW8 plain green

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice Pull john the hat!!! I have one more box coming. Cant wait...

Posts: 59 | Location: Iowa | Registered: June 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Congratulations john the hat! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
congrats on your cards Graham & John Clap

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats john

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
thank you everyone, i hope some of my luck goes out to your boxes Big Grin

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Opened my first box of Charmed: Destiny:

BL-1
PW7 (Tuxedo shirt worn by Jason Lewis as Dex)
A-11 (Marnette Patterson as Christy)
Bad Karma: BK1, BK2, BK6
Unforgettable: U-1, U-2, U-9

I'm really pleased with this box actually. I love Jason Lewis from his SATC days, but I'd of course prefer a more vibrant Piecework from one of the girls, or maybe a variant- but it's fine, it's a nice card.
I'm really pleased with having Marnette's autograph as well. Although it's no HMC or dual, it's absolutely fine.

Plus I got 3 Bad Karma and 3 Unforgettable, whereas more often that not you get three of one and two of the other, and sometimes not even that. So that's lucky. Smile

Olly X

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is great Olly X. The important thing is that you are happy with the cards you get!

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Card Reaper! But my name's just Olly, not Olly X... that makes me sound like a superhero or something! Originally the X was a kiss, it's a force of habit, sorry. LOL!

Olly (minus the X) Razz

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Reaper:
That is great Olly X. The important thing is that you are happy with the cards you get!

Yup...that's the important thing. Congratulations terihatcherfan! Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Thanks Card Reaper! But my name's just Olly, not Olly X... that makes me sound like a superhero or something! Originally the X was a kiss, it's a force of habit, sorry. LOL!

Olly (minus the X) Razz

Sorry for the name confusion lol Razz

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
more great finds