Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Charmed Destiny (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charmed Destiny (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coookie1971:
Can somebody help me i an=m trying to post a picture of my awesome pw8 but i do not know how?thanks

You can only post the picture if it's already loaded on the internet somewhere - either on your personal website or a free photo hosting site (most Card Talk members use Photobucket or Imageshack). Looks like the picture you were trying to load is on your personal computer & not on a site.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Cookie1971, try this:

On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok button under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck!

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Oh, welcome to Card Talk! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
Cookie1971, try this:

On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok button under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck!

Smokin'

There are any number of free hosting sites:

Imageshack.us
Imagevenue.com
Paintedover.com
supload.com
putfile.com
Imagehigh.com
Jpghosting.com (for larger pics up to 4mb)

Personally I prefer Imageshack and Imagevenue, both are free and easy to use and you don't have to sign up so there is no login or password needed.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Their problem is after they pick a site-What to do then? They might figure out how to get the scan or pic on the site. But how do they get it on NSU Card Talk? I know that was my problem when I started. Just trying to help! Cool I know I still haven't figured out how to post a link! Roll Eyes

Smokin'

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
to post a link copy the link you want to put and then click on the url button next to the paint pallet and then type in the tital you want in the second box and walla youhave done it

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
For Imageshack, once you've "hosted" your pictures, you get links that can you can cut-and-paste directly into your post. You don't need worry about which option is the correct one on the message board.

I use the "Thumbnails for forums(1)". Thumbnails are kinder to those on dial-up.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opened my first box, expecting one more. This one came from <edited> from the 'bay.. All I can say is YIPPEEEEEEEE::::
Dual Piper/Leo Auto (YEAHHHH)
Pieceworks:
Phoebe Dress (HOT PINK) PW2
Bad Karma 1,2
Unforgettable 7,8,9
BL2
Hopefully I get a Billie Pieceworks in box 2 and I will be very happy....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 59 | Location: Iowa | Registered: June 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Welcome browningaSam! Looks like you did really good on ypur box! Congrats! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Good job browninga5m! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
brilliant find browning for the first box anyway

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats on dual auto browninga5m Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You All. I will admit I did a Happy Dance when I pulled it Smile Should I send in the Redemption now, or Wait till Inkworks gets the card in?? This is my first Inkworks redemption. Thanks for the help

Posts: 59 | Location: Iowa | Registered: June 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Inkworks announced earlier today that the Dual Auto is in house & ready to be redeemed. They do redeem in order they receive the redemptions so I'd send it in now. They will return the voided redemption card to you along with the dual auto so you might not want to write on the redemption card. I put the card in a slip sleeve/penny sleeve then write the requested information on a post it note and stick that to the sleeve. Then I put the card in a top loader & send it off. I also send redemption cards in with delivery confirmation (package has to be 3/4" thick if using first class mail).

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Alot I will send it out Tomorrow. Mike

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
BL1
Bad Karma 1, 2.
Unforgettable 1, 7, 8, 9.
A4 Scott Jaeck as Sam
pw3 piper dual card. Cool.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the dual card and auto! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great one comic book fan

hasnt many people got ther boxes yet as there hasnt been many boxfinds posted

posted Hide Post
Hey all! My boxes arrived today. Opened 3 of them.

I got
Pw-8: Phoebe's jacket(with a pattern)
Pw-4: Leo's shirt
Pw-3: Piper's Top and Skirt Dance

A-5: Elise
A-6: Jason
A-7: Kyle

Overall, up until now, I am very happy Big Grin

As I open more boxes, I will post my findings... Hope I get a Piper auto and a Dual!!!

Ps: The Holly Marie Combs auto seems to be harder to get than the Dual auto...

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls so far Clap
I agree the Piper auto shows up less. The Paige Variant must be REAL Tough!!!