Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harliths Horrors (Crimson Artworks, 2013)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harliths Horrors (Crimson Artworks, 2013)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Superb artwork on these cards so I have included the five base cards as well Thumb Up

Base cards 1,2,and 3.

Bae card 4 and Alt 4 and Rob Baker sketch.

Lauren Davis,MAX! x 2.

MAX!,Jack Redd x 2.

Jack Redd x 2,Chris Sykes.

I really struck lucky with my pulls Cool .Two of the Jack Redd sketches are in the advert for the sketch packs and the sketch in the middle of the bottom row is titled "Blood Goblin".It is the original art for one of five new premium cards titled The Black Line set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Those are all great! You got at least one from each of the five artists too. The three Redds you mention are really cool - very jealous. The alternative card 4 is totally different! I only went for one base set and ten sketches so I hope mine live up to this standard. Thanks for putting them on here.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
Those are all great! You got at least one from each of the five artists too. The three Redds you mention are really cool - very jealous. The alternative card 4 is totally different! I only went for one base set and ten sketches so I hope mine live up to this standard. Thanks for putting them on here.

Best of luck with your packs Thumb Up ,I am sure you will get some good ones too!

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
There is a big wolfie on the one. Can i claim image rights? Big Grin

Posts: 29001 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
There is a big wolfie on the one. Can i claim image rights? Big Grin

Sorry Wolfie but I hold claim to the original art card for that one and also the Alternate card 4. They are beautiful cards! and they're mine, ALL MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post