Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of Roswellian
posted Hide Post
Hi Over_Worked_Mom.

Sorry, I thought anyone could see my contact info when I signed up for Card Talk. My e-mail address is mileen123@aol.com.
I have sent in several thousand wrappers over the past 2-3 years, so I hope you can see how much product I buy.
I have opened 2 complete cases of Ent. 4 without getting 1 very limited auto. Needless to say, I am quite disappointed.

Please let me know what info you need from me to get me some help.

Thanks,
Eileen.

Posts: 126 | Location: New York | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Email sent. I look forward to working on the resolution with you and I'm glad you gave me the chance to do so! Take care and have a great 4th of July - what's left of it at least Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roswellian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Email sent. I look forward to working on the resolution with you and I'm glad you gave me the chance to do so! Take care and have a great 4th of July - what's left of it at least

Thanks OWM.
I haven't received the e-mail yet, but look forward to working this out.
Eileen.

Posts: 126 | Location: New York | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roswellian
posted Hide Post
Hi All.

I have just received the e-mail from OWM.

I am glad to say that she has agreed to send me something to compensate for the 2 cases of Enterprise 4 that had no very limited autos in them. She also agreed to send me the Archer in Action cards to finish the set.
While I am still a bit upset with the results of the 2 cases, I am very pleased that as a company, Rittenhouse is standing by their product and making good on a higher level. It is a testiment to their customer support and care for their collectors.

Since I have master sets of Ent 1, 2 and 3, I will be finishing off the season 4 on that auction site.

My suggestion to other collectors would be- if you desire a master set, or close to it, then buy an archive box. This would guarantee that you get everything for a relatively cheap price. If you are interested in just collecting a base set and taking a chance on hitting something big, then by all means, buy a box or two.

Thank you Rittenhouse. I will definately be buying more of your product, just changing my buying habits to fit my suggestion to others as mentioned above.

Eileen.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roswellian:
Hi All.

I have just received the e-mail from OWM.

I am glad to say that she has agreed to send me something to compensate for the 2 cases of Enterprise 4 that had no very limited autos in them. She also agreed to send me the Archer in Action cards to finish the set.
While I am still a bit upset with the results of the 2 cases, I am very pleased that as a company, Rittenhouse is standing by their product and making good on a higher level. It is a testiment to their customer support and care for their collectors.

Since I have master sets of Ent 1, 2 and 3, I will be finishing off the season 4 on that auction site.

My suggestion to other collectors would be- if you desire a master set, or close to it, then buy an archive box. This would guarantee that you get everything for a relatively cheap price. If you are interested in just collecting a base set and taking a chance on hitting something big, then by all means, buy a box or two.

Thank you Rittenhouse. I will definately be buying more of your product, just changing my buying habits to fit my suggestion to others as mentioned above.

Eileen.

But PLEASE anybody else - ask the company in question FIRST before critising in public Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm glad this story seems to have a happy ending!

Enjoy the collection Eileen! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
I second Redemption.
Equally appreciative of all the postings on this release. They have be very informative.

Big Grin

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of manolito
posted Hide Post
Hi just want to let everybody know that i also contacted OWM about the bad collaction in my case a couple of days ago and also made a arrangement with her about the bad collation in my case.
I always contacted Rittenhouse customers service when i had a problem with a box or case and have always been treated great in resolving the matter.
Thanks again OWM.
MG2001@planet.nl

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
Anyone know what the Blalock auto insertion rate is like for Season 4 vs. Season 3?

1 in 5 case?

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Took a chance on a box for a Blalock auto,and no such luck,but I did get a pretty green lady auto.

My yields are:

sets:not collated yet
M:1,3,4,6
G:1,2
AIA1
autos:
Bobbi Sue Luthor
Alexandra Lyoon

forgot to list what costume I pulled...
C14/Persis
Check here for a piccy.

I like the look of all the insert levels Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: spidergoblin,

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Bought a box at the NEC,

Aoto's Alec Newman and Johanna Watts Frown

costume C3 T'pol Smile

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Got a box from Memorabilia:

Sets: 2
Mirror Cards: 4
Genesis: 2
Archer in Action:1
Autos: 2 (Johanna Watts, Richard Riehle)
Costumes: 1 (C5 T'pol)

Pleased with the costume card, and pleased to own the infamous worst signature of all time Smile

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a box, # 1710 of 7000

2 complete sets (45 cards towards 3rd)
Genesis # 3, 9
In a Mirror # 2, 5, 7, 9
Autograph: Abby Brammell & Menina Fortunato
Archer in Action # 8
Costume # 10 of Daniels (nice to see RA taking a page out of ArtBox in regards to a 1/4 inch costume card - Now then, how do you put it in the page?)

Also, anyone notice that the checklist says Genesis Cards 1 in 10 packs (was actually inserted 1 in 20 packs) & In a Mirror Cards 1 in 20 packs (was actually inserted 1 in 10 packs)?

Posts: 70 | Location: Southern California | Registered: August 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
In the bottom of the box I got there was a small piece of paper with a message about the ratio changes.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frd:
Costume # 10 of Daniels (nice to see RA taking a page out of ArtBox in regards to a 1/4 inch costume card - Now then, how do you put it in the page?)

Actually, Rittenhouse did it first. There were a couple of costume cards from the early Farscape sets that were just huge! Long before Artbox decided to make costume cards. (now, grass cards are another story...)

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fazzinchi
posted Hide Post
My first box of any description for absolute ages was delivered today, here's the breakdown....

Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 (Box #3426)
Basic sets x2
In A Mirror - 2, 6, 7, & 9
Genesis - 4, & 6
Archer In Action - 6
Costume - 11 (Talas)
Auto's - Alec Newman, & Johanna Watts

Another good set from Rittenhouse, really liked the design (esp the reversable Genesis cards), and the auto's were a definate improvement on the previous Enterprise sets. Breakdown was exactly as promised.

Posts: 35 | Location: Chichester, UK | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Box #555
1 box, 40 packs A
5 cards per pack D-
box design B
wrapper design B
2 complete sets A
Base set design B
2 autos(Brooks, Malik) design B-
1 costume C15 design B
1 Archer in Action AIA6 D
2 Genesis 5,9 B
4 Mirror 1,3,4,8 B+
Insert ratios(AIA,G,M only) D

Overall grade C+/C
Numbered autos would have been useful. Chase card ratios lacking. Good thing I got this box in trade. Costume cards a nice addition. Liked the two sided Genesis inserts.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I was offered a great deal at Memorabilia. only £25 a box if I bought 4. naturally I took it. here's the breakdown of the 1st 2 boxes.
Box# 1927
In A mirror cards M2, M5, M7 & M8
Genesis cards G5 & G8
Archer in Action AIA2
Costume C6 TRAVIS MAYWETHER (Mirror Universe)
Possibly a variant and there are spalshes of red on the swatch
Autos Richard Riehle & Vaughn Armstrong (Ltd)

Box #2656
In A mirror cards M1, M5, M7 & M8
Genesis cards G1 & G8
Archer in Action AIA7
Costume C3 T'Pol
Autos Leslie Silva & Vaughn Armstrong again

Still hoping for a V.ltd in the last 2 boxes, but disapointed in having so much duplication in these two boxes.

I LOVE the Genesis cards Thumb Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Here's pics of the possibly variant C6 card

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post