Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 (Rittenhouse Archives)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/3301066011

July 04, 2005, 04:29 PM
Roswellian
Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 (Rittenhouse Archives)
Hi Over_Worked_Mom.

Sorry, I thought anyone could see my contact info when I signed up for Card Talk. My e-mail address is mileen123@aol.com.
I have sent in several thousand wrappers over the past 2-3 years, so I hope you can see how much product I buy.
I have opened 2 complete cases of Ent. 4 without getting 1 very limited auto. Needless to say, I am quite disappointed.

Please let me know what info you need from me to get me some help.

Thanks,
Eileen.
July 04, 2005, 09:15 PM
Over_Worked_Mom
Email sent. I look forward to working on the resolution with you and I'm glad you gave me the chance to do so! Take care and have a great 4th of July - what's left of it at least Smile
July 04, 2005, 11:49 PM
Roswellian
quote:
Email sent. I look forward to working on the resolution with you and I'm glad you gave me the chance to do so! Take care and have a great 4th of July - what's left of it at least

Thanks OWM.
I haven't received the e-mail yet, but look forward to working this out.
Eileen.
July 05, 2005, 01:41 PM
Roswellian
Hi All.

I have just received the e-mail from OWM.

I am glad to say that she has agreed to send me something to compensate for the 2 cases of Enterprise 4 that had no very limited autos in them. She also agreed to send me the Archer in Action cards to finish the set.
While I am still a bit upset with the results of the 2 cases, I am very pleased that as a company, Rittenhouse is standing by their product and making good on a higher level. It is a testiment to their customer support and care for their collectors.

Since I have master sets of Ent 1, 2 and 3, I will be finishing off the season 4 on that auction site.

My suggestion to other collectors would be- if you desire a master set, or close to it, then buy an archive box. This would guarantee that you get everything for a relatively cheap price. If you are interested in just collecting a base set and taking a chance on hitting something big, then by all means, buy a box or two.

Thank you Rittenhouse. I will definately be buying more of your product, just changing my buying habits to fit my suggestion to others as mentioned above.

Eileen.
July 05, 2005, 02:01 PM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Roswellian:
Hi All.

I have just received the e-mail from OWM.

I am glad to say that she has agreed to send me something to compensate for the 2 cases of Enterprise 4 that had no very limited autos in them. She also agreed to send me the Archer in Action cards to finish the set.
While I am still a bit upset with the results of the 2 cases, I am very pleased that as a company, Rittenhouse is standing by their product and making good on a higher level. It is a testiment to their customer support and care for their collectors.

Since I have master sets of Ent 1, 2 and 3, I will be finishing off the season 4 on that auction site.

My suggestion to other collectors would be- if you desire a master set, or close to it, then buy an archive box. This would guarantee that you get everything for a relatively cheap price. If you are interested in just collecting a base set and taking a chance on hitting something big, then by all means, buy a box or two.

Thank you Rittenhouse. I will definately be buying more of your product, just changing my buying habits to fit my suggestion to others as mentioned above.

Eileen.

But PLEASE anybody else - ask the company in question FIRST before critising in public Smile
July 05, 2005, 10:45 PM
Redemption
Well, I'm glad this story seems to have a happy ending!

Enjoy the collection Eileen! Thumb Up

July 06, 2005, 01:46 AM
xtime
I second Redemption.
Equally appreciative of all the postings on this release. They have be very informative.

Big Grin

July 06, 2005, 09:48 AM
manolito
Hi just want to let everybody know that i also contacted OWM about the bad collaction in my case a couple of days ago and also made a arrangement with her about the bad collation in my case.
I always contacted Rittenhouse customers service when i had a problem with a box or case and have always been treated great in resolving the matter.
Thanks again OWM.
MG2001@planet.nl
July 13, 2005, 04:02 PM
rubadub001
Anyone know what the Blalock auto insertion rate is like for Season 4 vs. Season 3?

1 in 5 case?

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938
August 01, 2005, 06:54 PM
spidergoblin
Took a chance on a box for a Blalock auto,and no such luck,but I did get a pretty green lady auto.

My yields are:

sets:not collated yet
M:1,3,4,6
G:1,2
AIA1
autos:
Bobbi Sue Luthor
Alexandra Lyoon

forgot to list what costume I pulled...
C14/Persis
Check here for a piccy.

I like the look of all the insert levels Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: spidergoblin,

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
August 02, 2005, 02:19 PM
hammer
Thumb Up
August 16, 2005, 12:11 PM
Andrew David
Bought a box at the NEC,

Aoto's Alec Newman and Johanna Watts Frown

costume C3 T'pol Smile

August 20, 2005, 05:42 PM
Card Dude
Got a box from Memorabilia:

Sets: 2
Mirror Cards: 4
Genesis: 2
Archer in Action:1
Autos: 2 (Johanna Watts, Richard Riehle)
Costumes: 1 (C5 T'pol)

Pleased with the costume card, and pleased to own the infamous worst signature of all time Smile

August 20, 2005, 11:48 PM
frd
Got a box, # 1710 of 7000

2 complete sets (45 cards towards 3rd)
Genesis # 3, 9
In a Mirror # 2, 5, 7, 9
Autograph: Abby Brammell & Menina Fortunato
Archer in Action # 8
Costume # 10 of Daniels (nice to see RA taking a page out of ArtBox in regards to a 1/4 inch costume card - Now then, how do you put it in the page?)

Also, anyone notice that the checklist says Genesis Cards 1 in 10 packs (was actually inserted 1 in 20 packs) & In a Mirror Cards 1 in 20 packs (was actually inserted 1 in 10 packs)?
August 20, 2005, 11:58 PM
spidergoblin
In the bottom of the box I got there was a small piece of paper with a message about the ratio changes.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
August 21, 2005, 01:11 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by frd:
Costume # 10 of Daniels (nice to see RA taking a page out of ArtBox in regards to a 1/4 inch costume card - Now then, how do you put it in the page?)

Actually, Rittenhouse did it first. There were a couple of costume cards from the early Farscape sets that were just huge! Long before Artbox decided to make costume cards. (now, grass cards are another story...)

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

September 08, 2005, 09:53 AM
Fazzinchi
My first box of any description for absolute ages was delivered today, here's the breakdown....

Star Trek Enterprise Season 4 (Box #3426)
Basic sets x2
In A Mirror - 2, 6, 7, & 9
Genesis - 4, & 6
Archer In Action - 6
Costume - 11 (Talas)
Auto's - Alec Newman, & Johanna Watts

Another good set from Rittenhouse, really liked the design (esp the reversable Genesis cards), and the auto's were a definate improvement on the previous Enterprise sets. Breakdown was exactly as promised.
September 25, 2005, 01:03 AM
xtime
Box #555
1 box, 40 packs A
5 cards per pack D-
box design B
wrapper design B
2 complete sets A
Base set design B
2 autos(Brooks, Malik) design B-
1 costume C15 design B
1 Archer in Action AIA6 D
2 Genesis 5,9 B
4 Mirror 1,3,4,8 B+
Insert ratios(AIA,G,M only) D

Overall grade C+/C
Numbered autos would have been useful. Chase card ratios lacking. Good thing I got this box in trade. Costume cards a nice addition. Liked the two sided Genesis inserts.

December 02, 2005, 04:01 PM
Boldlygone
I was offered a great deal at Memorabilia. only £25 a box if I bought 4. naturally I took it. here's the breakdown of the 1st 2 boxes.
Box# 1927
In A mirror cards M2, M5, M7 & M8
Genesis cards G5 & G8
Archer in Action AIA2
Costume C6 TRAVIS MAYWETHER (Mirror Universe)
Possibly a variant and there are spalshes of red on the swatch
Autos Richard Riehle & Vaughn Armstrong (Ltd)

Box #2656
In A mirror cards M1, M5, M7 & M8
Genesis cards G1 & G8
Archer in Action AIA7
Costume C3 T'Pol
Autos Leslie Silva & Vaughn Armstrong again

Still hoping for a V.ltd in the last 2 boxes, but disapointed in having so much duplication in these two boxes.

I LOVE the Genesis cards Thumb Up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender
December 02, 2005, 04:11 PM
Boldlygone
Here's pics of the possibly variant C6 card

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender