Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek Movie Cards (Rittenhouse Archives, 2009)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Movie Cards (Rittenhouse Archives, 2009)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
Box number 7145

1 Base set of 81 cards plus 26 extras

3 of 6 Enterprise Cards E1,E4, E5

2 of 6 Behind the Scenes B4,B6

4 of 9 Star Trek Stars S02,S04,S05,S08

1 Costume CC9 Nero

1 Autograph Anton Yelchin as Chekov

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
I was under the impression it was 2 autographs per box. Or am I incorrect?

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Per the RA site:
    "Each box will include 2 Autograph Cards and/or Costume Cards!"

To me that would mean you either get 2 auto's per box or 2 autos and an undisclosed number of costume cards or just costume cards. lol

I wonder if anyone has gotten more than two hits per box?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Nope. It means you get a combination of 2 cards made up of autograph and costume cards.
It could be 2 auto cards or 2 costume cards or 1 of each.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In the three cases I opened I did not get a box with two autos. Always was 1 auto/1 costume or 2 costumes.

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

To me that would mean you either get 2 auto's per box or 2 autos and an undisclosed number of costume cards or just costume cards.

That's what I was thinking too!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just bought a single box of these today as i wait for my case to come, and i received the following hits:
bruce greenwood as captain pike autograph
captain pike costume card
old spock costume card

i was really happy, can't complain about receiving 3 hits. after i got the 2 costume cards i wasn't expecting anything, but in the very last pack i received the greenwood autograph card. hope there are some like that in my case. Big Grin

Posts: 20 | Location: united states | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats, in three cases I didn't have any 3 hit boxes.

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
How rare will the simon pegg autos be i am going to need one

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
How rare will the simon pegg autos be i am going to need one

Might be too early to tell. The set was just released.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They are limited so that means he signed 300-500. I would imagine they will be around $50-$60 for a while just because he is a pretty big and cult favorite actor.

Picture of RachelH
posted Hide Post
.....and Hot!haha!

I have 2 boxes reserved for Collectormania MK, cannot wait! Hoping for a Pegg, if not one will have to be bought!

Rachel (:

Posts: 325 | Location: Walsall UK | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rich With Cards
posted Hide Post
3 Cases purchased 1st case opened got 10 autos and 14 Costumes So overall pretty happy, No Very Limiteds but 6 of the 10 autos were Limited Autos, other 4 were 2 Faran Tahir and 2 Chris Hemsworth.

Posts: 87 | Location: West Midlands | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2 of my 6 boxes open so far. 1 Faran Tahir - Robau auto, 1 JOHN CHO - Sulu auto Smile and 2 Chekov Costume cards. Overall not a bad start.. can't wait for the other 4 to get here so I can open them.

Posts: 35 | Location: Canada | Registered: December 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got two of my four boxes today! I am pretty happy with the result...

Box #1:
B1,3,6
S02,04,05,08
E1,3,5
Jacob Kogan as Young Spock
CC6 Leonard Nimoy as Spock

Box #2:
B1,2,5
S01,03,07,08
Zoe Saldana as Uhura
CC4 John Cho as Sulu

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went to a local shop today, they have a open box of Star Trek with 16 packs remain, bought them all since more then half box still there; got a Chris Pine costume card and a J. J. Abrams autogragh (very limited). Dance Clap Metal

Posts: 90 | Location: california | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Got my boxes last Friday. I'm mad as one of my boxes only had a costume card. Box # 49 and 6570.

Costume card Old Spock and Sulu.
Autograph Jacob Kogan Young Spock

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
opened a case over the weekend, and was pretty happy. no chris pine autograph, but not very many people are probably getting that one in their case. anyway, here was my breakdown on the autographs and costume cards:
14 costume cards
(3) female cadet
(3) nero
(3) uhura
kirk
spock
old spock
sulu
male cadet

10 autograph cards:
very limited:
roberto orci - writer

limited:
zachary quinto (full signature)- spock
eric bana - nero
zoe saldana - uhura
simon pegg - scotty
bruce greenwood - pike
jacob kogan - young spock

common:
(2) chris hemsworth - george kirk
faran tahir - captain robau

so all in all, pretty happy, especially with the limited autographs that i got. wish the costume coalation would have been better though, but at least i received 2 hits in every box, and was not shorted like some others are reporting.

Posts: 20 | Location: united states | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Stillraven, Grear pulls, any chance of a look see of the autographs ??? Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alfster:
Got my boxes last Friday. I'm mad as one of my boxes only had a costume card. Box # 49 and 6570.

Costume card Old Spock and Sulu.
Autograph Jacob Kogan Young Spock

Did you keep the box and wrappers? Contact Rittenhouse, I'm sure they will send you either another costume or an auto.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post