Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
 Login/Join

Picture of Dragoncrypt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deeceman:
So to recap:

I've done two full case plus 4 other boxes of this product for a total of 20 boxes.

I received a total of 26 numbered parallels to 500 (all different). I pulled 6 sketches including ZERO Waterhouse (Palmer, Duron, Edwards, Parsons, Graham, and Shum). And I got 12 autograph cards including Allen, Quan, Blair, Kahler, Higgins, Byrne, Yip x2, Tablian x2, Young x2.

Two boxes were duds with no premium cards. Overall I think I did pretty well.

That is pretty good considering some of the cases on this thread. Congrats on the Palmer btw, it's Drool

Posts: 199 | Location: The Great White North (Canada) | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
case #5 - box # 11 8440 <--- when I see this number I cringe...all of my dead boxes had this #.

11 parallels
Kahler, yip, Dobtcheff, glover autographs
Waterhouse sketch, dennis budd sketch

worst case yet...

3 dead boxes out of 8

Posts: 38 | Location: chicago | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Bought another single box while saving up for my next case. Got another Wolf Kahler autograph and this Mark Propst sketch:

I know he's one of the more common sketchers, but not too shabby! Also, the extra hit in this box makes up for the dud box in my case so I'm officially where I should be for inserts. Huzzah!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Oh, and here are the sketches my friend Joe got in his case:

I particularly like the Patrick Schoenmaker on the right. Very nice! He also got six autographs, David Yip and, as he said, "All the Nazis" (the common ones, that is).

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by actionman1:
case #5 - box # 11 8440 <--- when I see this number I cringe...all of my dead boxes had this #.

That's the number inside of the boxes of my case with 4 dead boxes.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
seems to be a theme with the 11 8440 boxes.... at least for a few people I have seen on message boards.

Posts: 38 | Location: chicago | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am a dentist- perhaps I'm the dentist Dave that you think you know.....

Dave

LOL, its dentist dave?!?! From JJ sports cards? Im the guy who talked about non sport from JJ's. I bought a box of star wars 30th at the show when i was visting, and pulled the len bellinger sketch and greedo auto from kencor, you bought a box and got a orange boxtopper and richard motti autograph from him later. lol. small world.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here is my break down from 10 boxes i got

1) 11 Parallel cards

Autograph cards

1) Ke Huy Quan
2) Michael Byrne
3) Anthony Higgins
4) Vernon Dobtcheff

3 Sketch Cards
1) Indiana Jones in Tuxedo by Randy Martinez

2) Shout Round and Willie by Justin Chung

3) Indy's hat and whip full coloured sketch card by Cynthia Cummens

4) sketch card by Josh Howard

5) sketch card by Daniel Cooney

overall a happy millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of earlk1
posted Hide Post
lousy box - 1 parallel, no other goodies, not even a complete set!

[rude gesture in the direction of Topps]

Posts: 15 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 4th box:

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opened my three boxes. Got the usual parallels and three sketches.

One was the Waterhouse monkey, so you all don't need to see that.

Here's the good stuff:

Smile

Posts: 211 | Location: Bel Air, MD | Registered: August 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
quote:
I am a dentist- perhaps I'm the dentist Dave that you think you know.....

Dave

LOL, its dentist dave?!?! From JJ sports cards? Im the guy who talked about non sport from JJ's. I bought a box of star wars 30th at the show when i was visting, and pulled the len bellinger sketch and greedo auto from kencor, you bought a box and got a orange boxtopper and richard motti autograph from him later. lol. small world.

yeah its me- and now I know exactly who you are too- you moved to Ohio with your GF right? It is a small world.....

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
LOL, yep. BTW, love that palmer. Now you see why i was dancing when i made the single box pull of the bellinger in sw30th lol. im hoping to have another case of this by tuesday.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
This isn't a box break as such, but hear me out lol.
Wasn't too sure if i was gunna buy a box, so i thought i'd buy a pack or too to see what they are like....well, 10 packs! and i gotta say, the best thing about these cards is the smell! lol does anyone else on here think the smell reminds them of the good old days? Smile the look and feel of the cards are fantastic, and even the wrappers! the base set is a beauty in my opinion so i think i will buy a box just to get a complete set. I did get a paralell - blue 367/500, which is a subtle difference, but still not bad.
So yeah, i shall be definatly getting a box for the base set and the suto/sketch will be a bonus...as it should be Smile

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am wondering if the Retail version has turned up yet.

Posts: 47 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nvr-enuff:

Nothing in my neck of the woods yet...

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
I bought two boxes and have only opened one. I thought, knowing my luck buying a box on eBay I'd get duds. But, the single box I opened wasn't that bad. Though, I had to ask my Dad who the character on the sketch was Big Grin I just wasn't a watcher of Indiana Jones.

I didn't make 1 complete set from the box - a few missing which I'll add to my needs list. Quite a few extras, though.

I got boxtopper P3, Parallel #24 304/500 and this sketch card by Brent (I can't remember his last name):

Edit: Second box had a Vic Tablian auto.

Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Star*Mystyk,

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
It's Brent Scohoonover. Congrats on the pull Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Darth Vader Fan,

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nvr-enuff:

I saw a box on that auction site last night so they must be starting to appear.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I won a case of Indiana Jones from Marco's website - and was very pleased with it. Here is the breakdown: -

Box 1 Parallels 15, 73 (18 missing from a full base set)
Box 2 Parallels 81 Monkey sketch (full base set)
Box 3 no Parallels - Ke Huy Quan + Karen Allen Autos (16 missing from a full base set)
Box 4 Parallels 28, 22 - Wolf Kahler Auto (full base set)
Box 5 Parallel 7, 90 - Isla Blair Auto (full base set)
Box 6 Parallel 10 - Ingrid Hardy Sketch (full base set)
Box 7 Parallel 76 - Russel Walks sketch (14 missing from a full base set)
Box 8 Parallels 61, 89 Philip Tan Auto (12 missing from a full base set)

In conclusion 3 sketches, 5 autos, 4 full base sets, 8 promos, 1 dud box. I would have hated to open just boxes 1 and 2 - no consistency. I guess that is the problem with this release. My case of course is a beaut!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post