Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I picked up a box of these yesterday and I must say the configuration is really... not what you would expect.

- I'm missing 5(!) base set cards.
- Got one parallel card Smile
- Got two autographs Smile

Posts: 145 | Location: Blerick, Holland | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got two dirt-cheap boxes and pulled the following:

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I just opened five boxes out of a case I'd had for about a year and two of them were duds. I've e-mailed Topps customer service to see if there's anything at all they can do. If not I'll probably put the remaining three boxes on eBay.

Oh, before I forget, one of my "big" hits was another Waterhouse monkey!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Ouch. Shake Head

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I e-mailed Topps and was instructed on what to return to them and since I had to send in all the wrappers I opened the other 3 boxes. One of the boxes had an autograph and a sketch so overall I'm only down 1 hit. However, the sketch was another Waterhouse (melty man this time, at least) so by my count I should probably be owed 4 or 5 cards to make up for the mental anguish I had to go through (which is probably how I'll phrase it to Topps when I send everything in).

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a cheap case for $99.99 on black friday. I didn't pull anything special....but it was still a fun break. Now I just have to figure out what to do with all this gum.... Razz

AUTOS
Anthony Higgins
Vic Tablian
Vernon Dobtcheff
Isla Blair

SKETCHES
Waterhouse (Monkey)
Waterhouse (Melting face)
Shum (Short Round)
Cooney (Indy)

PARALLELS - 10 total

BASE SETS - 8 total

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Booker,

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Send it to "Wolfie", as he likes to GUM up the works. HAHAHAHAHA Eek Roll Eyes Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ribeyespud
posted Hide Post
Can someone please give me some guidance?...I just opened a box of Indiana Jones Heritage and I received a paul freeman autograph....I know he only signed 200 cards, but does anyone know what the card is valued at and sells for? Any help would be much appreciated....Thanks...The box also had one parallel #63 401/500 and now I'm off to collate the base set....

Posts: 177 | Location: Iowa | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It's a while ago now but I want to glote Big Grin
I paid £212.00 for a case
only got 5 hits
auto's X1 George Harris X2 Kathleen Kennedy
sketch X2 Katie Cook

A miracle as I collect Katie Cook sketch cards and can't see this EVER happening again

and kept one Kathleen Kennedy auto and sold the other for over £70.00 Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
and I loved the gum Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
just because I can, I gotta bring out my big gun, pulled out of 1 of 3 boxes:

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
just because I can, I gotta bring out my big gun, pulled out of 1 of 3 boxes:

Bouncey
Clap

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nice pull - I don't think anyone on here would be disappointed with this card except Harrison Ford! lol

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Now I am jalous! I need one!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post