Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indiana Jones Heritage (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted
My case just arrived! Can we post our breakdowns or do we need to wait until Wednesday's release date!?!

I opened the outer shipping case and - whoooosh - the Topps bubble gum aroma engulfed me Smile

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's the 19th in Australia Smokin'

Lets see what you got Thumb Up

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Breakdowns have been posted on other boards so you won't be the first. So like tevans333 says show us what yah got !! Thumb Up

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Here goes:

Box #1
Box Topper P1 (Crystal Skull promo)
Parallel Card of # 79 (numbered 248/500) "Donovan Chooses Poorly"
And fittingly, Julian Glover as Walter Donovan autograph Thumb Up
1 complete base set with 28 duplicates

Base set is nice, thick card stock, old-style gray backs which I love. It also makes pack opening easy as parallels have white backs and autos are black, so they jump out at ya. Each movie starts and ends so that they fit exactly in 9-card sheets (1-27, 28-54, 55-81) with 9 art/poster cards and #90 checklist.

I'll get scans up ASAP!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice box, 2 hits and no waterhouse Thumb Up

Are the parallels the same on the front? Only difference is the white back and the number?

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Yep, same fronts, just a white back with #s off to the right side.

Box #2
Box Topper P2
Parallel card of #90 (numbered 318/500) Checklist
Parallel card of #42 (numbered 093/500) Kate Capshaw "Covered By Creatures"
Anthony Higgins as Gobler (Nazi from Raiders) auto

Here are the 2 autos so far, one from each of the first 2 boxes:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Box #3

Box Topper P3, so a complete set of the 3 box toppers from my first 3 boxes Thumb Up

Parallel of #80 (numbered 142/500)
Color sketch of the main baddie in TOD's Club Obiwan by Gutz! (I'll look up his name later!)

Hitting the odds so far!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Box #4

Box Topper P3
Parallel of #53 (138/500)
B/W sketch by Propst of Indy's hand cracking whip

Here's the 2 sketches from each of the last 2 boxes:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Box #5

Box Topper P3 (3rd in 5 boxes!)
Parallel of #49 (Numbered 085/500)
Parallel of #75 (Numbered 359/500)

That's all Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Box #6

Box Topper P1
Parallel of #57 (Numbered 362/500)
Vic Tablian as The Monkey Man

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Box #7

Box Topper P1
Parallel of #4 (Numbered 066/500)

That's all. That box sucked.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Box #8

Box Topper P2
Parallel of #74 (Numbered 372/500)
George Harris as Katanga

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
So, not a great case... Here's the final 2 autos:

2 autos and 2 sketches in the first 4 boxes.
2 autos and 0 sketches in the last 4 boxes.

Final tally:
4 autos
1 color sketch
1 B/W sketch
2 3-card Box Topper sets with 2 extras (P1 and P3)
10 parallel cards (4, 42, 49, 53, 57, 74, 75, 79 and 90)
LOTS of bubble gum

posted Hide Post
That's the first case break I've seen that didn't have at least 3 sketches.

Nice break otherwise.

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Could you possbly post a pic of the back of the auto? I always fan from the back and want to know right off if I am getting an auto or a sketch.

Thanks,
Iggy

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
Final tally:
4 autos
1 color sketch
1 B/W sketch
2 3-card Box Topper sets with 2 extras (P1 and P3)
10 parallel cards (4, 42, 49, 53, 57, 74, 75, 79 and 90)
LOTS of bubble gum

Hmmmm....8 boxes but only 6 hits? It looks like Topps shorted you 2 premium inserts.

Posts: 283 | Location: San Jose, USA | Registered: September 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Could you possbly post a pic of the back of the auto? I always fan from the back and want to know right off if I am getting an auto or a sketch.

Thanks,
Iggy

You'll know right away. You can look down into the pack and see a white card in the middle of the pack. Otherwise, you see all brown. All inserts are on white cardstock (parallels have white backs, autos and sketches have black backs), but all 3 show the white card stock when you look at them from the side.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
That works too! Thanks!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
Are the sketches or autos on thiocker card stock? Or are all cards the same?

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Picked up two boxes:

Box Toppers x2 P2, P3
Base Sets x1
Parallels x3 25, 63, 74
Sketches 0
Autos x2 Karen Allen, Kate Capshaw Thumb Up

Obviously, I'm really happy with the autos I pulled, especially since I don't collect sketches. The base card collation wasn't great as I would have expected at least 2 base sets. But since everything else worked out so well, I shouldn't complain Smokin'

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post