Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Stargate Heroes (Rittenhouse Archives 2009)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate Heroes (Rittenhouse Archives 2009)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a box of this last Sunday, only looking for 1 Auto, it's of Rainbow Francks on the right......
1st Pack, Tel'c costume card
2nd Pack, no chase
3rd Pack, Rainbow Francks Auto and it's the 1 Auto I need Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek
WOW!!!!! Did not see that coming, now I only need the 6 Case incentive card for a master set Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I’m looking to acquire the following Stargate cards (see the following Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p5m...28Scifi%29.pdf?dl=0).

If any fellow collectors have any of the cards that I’m looking for can you please get in touch with me Smile

Thanks,

Daniel

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia  | Registered: December 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post